Everything changes.

Dean's POV:

"Can you believe this shit? God dammit!" I slung my bag across the hotel room when Aj shut the door. "Punk! Fucking Cm Punk! As guest referee? He's not gonna be impartial about this match!" "Phil's not like that. I mean he might not agree with us exactly but he can't stand Summer-" "Yeah, that's why he slept with her. Because he can't stand her." I shot coldly then sat down on the couch. I know it was wrong to say but what does she want me to say? This is bullshit. Why does Cm Punk, out of all the wrestlers in the locker room, have to be the referee? Yeah, like I said, bullshit.

Aj said nothing and I felt her eyes burning through the back of my head. I shrugged, turning the tv on and that's when she walked around the couch and in front of the tv,"Are you seriously attacking me right now? I didn't make the match, Dean!" "Well you're not making the situation any better, Aj!" "That Summer Rae line was a low blow and you know it!" "Line? Line? It was the truth and the truth feels like an uppercut sometimes!" "Whatever. I have to go get ready for dinner. You remember that? Dinner with our friends that YOU arranged!" She walked away and I sighed,"Aj." She kept walking.

"Aj!" I yelled and I jumped at the sound of the bedroom door. I frowned. What the hell are we fighting about? I stood up about to follow her when there was a knock on the front door. I shifted directions and opened the door. "Hey, hey, how's my favorite couple?" I closed the door once Sami entered and I shrugged,"Not so hot. She's mad at me." "What'd you do?" "Why does it have to be something I did?" "Because I know you." "Well I didn't fucking do anything, Sami, so don't go assuming shit!" He put his hands up in surrender, "Easy there, tiger. Look, aren't we suppose to be going to dinner soon?" "Yeah so?" "So I'd make up with her fast before I'll get big Ro to separate you two at the dinner table. Seriously though, go make up with her." "But-" "Go. I'll be here waiting."

I closed my eyes. I knew Sami was right but I really didn't want to admit that in front of him so I just turned and walked to the bedroom where Aj was. "Oh and save the make up sex for later we do have reservations!" "Shut up, Sami." He laughed and I knocked on the bedroom door then gently walked in,"Aj?" She was sitting on the bed, texting away on her phone as usual. You could see the anger in the way she was texting aggressively so I sat next to her and kissed her cheek,"I'm sorry." "Do you even know what you're sorry for?" I paused, which was a terrible mistake because she stood up quickly. "When I saw her with him, you know how much that killed me! You saw it first hand and the fact that you used one of the most heart wrenching moment in my entire lifespan as venom in a fight." She stopped because she was in tears. Holy hell. What have I done?

"Aj...I'm sorry..babe.." "Lets just face the cold truth here shall we, Jon?" She's never really used my real name so I knew this was serious. I swallowed, nervous,"What cold truth?" "We both got in this relationship with intent on using one another. You lost your U.S championship and I lost my baby and we only agreed to this Mixed Tag Team Championship shit because we were promised something in return. We weren't suppose to fall for one another-" "But we did." "And I regret that." Ouch. All my years of doing crazy shit in wrestling, putting my body on the line, and what Aj said is was the hardest hit I'd received. I stared at her shaking my head,"No you don't. I'm not buying that for a second. I mean, you drew me in that diary-" "Out of boredom to be honest. I'd already drawn Punk several times, I wanted to draw someone different." "You chose me." "You were the only guy I hadn't drawn. It was you or Santino."

My heart was slowly but surely breaking at her words, I'm sure of the feeling. She just completely flipped on me within a few hours and now I felt like I couldn't breathe. Probably cause I couldn't. I stared at her, broken. Usually, I don't let my emotions get the better of me but she'd done this to me. She made me get all emotional from the start. I use to be emotionless, giving no fucks, but this relationship I had with her made me more sensitive. It occurred to me what happened. I let her get inside my head. I swore I'd never let a woman get me this way. At least not again.

"Wh-what are you trying to say, April?" I couldn't look away from her even though for my heart's sake, I should have. "I'm saying I should've worked things out with Punk. He wasn't in his right mind when he got with Summer. I hurt him first by dedicating my time with you. I should've been spending time with my fiancé instead of playing video games with you. I still have the opportunity to turn things around with him and I have to jump at it before it's gone forever. Dean, what we had was fun but you had to know this wasn't going to last. It's not like we want the same things. Kids. To be married. You don't have interest in those things, do you?" My head was spinning. Seriously, what the hell was going on? Was I even on this planet anymore?

For the first time since my mother died, I had tears in my eyes. My mother died when I was eight so, you could understand how surreal this moment was. Aj looked away from me finally when I said,"I would've changed my interests for you..I would've changed my entire life for you. Look, April, I'll change. I'll be more like him. Babe-" I reached for her hand but she pulled away, shaking her head, "What part of this aren't you understanding? I. Don't. Want. You. I want him. I always have. Accept that."

That's when she walked out of the room, out the front door, and straight out of my heart...