Chapter Thirteen.

Everyone had a really good time. The best part was that Aj didn't mind that I was drunk, we still laughed and made jokes. We played video games and ate all the pizza. Aj beat me in WWE 2k14 with using Cm Punk and I used Randy Orton. That's what I get for using a guy that hears voices in his head. "Ha! Who won!? Who!? The voice of the voiceless! THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!" She was all in my face and instead of getting mad, I just let her have her moment. I smiled at her,"You're cute." That threw her off completely and her smile dropped,"What? No I'm not. I mean, you can't say that, Phil says that. God shut up Dean!" She ran to the bathroom and Kaitlyn ran after her. Everyone was quiet. "Uh, did I miss something?" I looked at Roman looking at me curiously and Alicia chimed in,"What's going on between you two? Y'all fucking?" Roman sighed slapping his forehead,"Alicia you can't just ask people stuff like that." "Yes I can I just did. So you two fucking or what?" I laughed a little,"No." Although I wish I would've lied. Usually I do just to shut Alicia up but this was different. "Is she okay?" I watched Kaitlyn come in from the back and she sighed,"She won't leave the bathroom. Said she just needs to think for a second I don't know." "Must be a woman thing." Everyone looked at me like I just said a curse word and Alicia, being Alicia, got up so fast in my face that I was taken by surprised. She said,"I know he did not just say that." "Alicia." Roman stood up pulling his wife back a little. Alicia couldn't stand me for some reason, I don't know why I mean, before Roman, we use to sleep together. That's all ancient history now. Seemed like ages ago but it was just three years ago. Guess she forgot. I smiled suddenly thinking about it and everyone looked at me like I was crazy, which I was use to. "I'm out now.." I turned around and Aj was standing there. She wasn't looking at me. She was kinda looking through me. Jimmy, one half of the Usos, stood up and ran to the bathroom,"Thank god, I gotta piss!" Everyone laughed and that broke the silence. Aj finally looked up at me,"I got to go see if Phil's okay now." "Alright." I started walking with her to the door as she spoke,"Ambrose, I'd appreciate it if you did not call me cute." I opened the door and she stepped out. "You're right, I shouldn't have called you cute." "Thank you." I leaned against the doorway,"I should've called you beautiful.." I whispered then, before she could say anything, I kissed her forehead. She stepped away from me and I looked at her,"Aj.." "Sober up, Jonathan." "But Aj." "Sober up, Jonathan." "I wish it was that simple, April." It felt weird calling her her actual name but I knew she wouldn't be expecting it. "I gotta go." And so she left.