Found Hound.

Dean's POV:

I exited the boiler room, finishing the last beer, then tossed it. I belched loudly, stumbling through the halls and toward the gorilla. I stopped when I saw the flat screen displayed in the hallway and leaned against the wall, breathing heavy. I watched Aj pretty much dominate Summer but couldn't get a proper pin because Dolph kept interfering. I should probably feel bad for not being out there but I don't. It's all her fault anyway. I lost everyone because of Aj. She turned me into this monster I've become. "Mommy, someone should go help Aj."

I turned around and saw Paige with her daughter, well and Seth's daughter, Sierra. I frowned. Kids. No one knows this but kids, are my weakness. Like, how innocent they are and how oblivious to all the hurt that's in this god damn world. I remember when I was that small. I never got to really be a kid. I was always fighting. That's all I do nowadays to, fight. Because if you don't you'll get dismantled by Aj Lee. True shit.

"She does. Isn't that right, Dean?" I looked at Paige, who was a few feet away from me, and just shrugged. She nodded, "I may not be the biggest fan of Aj's but she's fighting a losing battle out there." I said nothing. Paige continued, "No one deserves to fight alone." "What do you want me to do? She's fighting fine. It's not a slaughter. It's not like she's being ganged up on. Stop paying attention to my life and pay attention to the fact that that little girl is being raised without a father. It's hell without a father figure," I mumbled. "Sierra knows who her father is." "Oh, does she? And when has she seen her father beyond a tv screen? Oh that's right, never. Go visit Seth, he's pretty broken right now. This would be a perfect time for him to actually meet his daughter."

I stood up straight stumbling pass them but I felt a tug at my hand so I stopped. I looked down at Sierra and she said to me, "Go save, Aj. Please?" Dear God. Kids. I stared at her for a little while then glanced at her mother. I nodded slowly and she smiled at me in a way that reminded me of Seth. This was definitely his child. Only his child could have this affect on me. I turned and made my way to the gorilla. I nodded toward the music guy and told him to play The Shield theme since Aj and I's theme was reserved strictly for just us two. He sighed then played it.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. SHIELD.

The theme played and I made my way toward the special exit that led to the top of the steps. As soon as I was at the top of the steps, everything looked blurry. I remembered how drunk I was and it was really bad. I feel like I'll just fall down these steps right now. But I had to get down there to help this woman who destroyed me because of a promise I made to a four year old. Hashtag Ambrose problems. Yeah, I know, I did that wrong. The crowd was electric and I slowly made my way down the steps. They patted my back, my arms, as usual so that give me a little bit more confidence that I can make it to the ring. I got to the barricade and hopped it, luckily landing on my feet.

I stared inside the ring and Aj was in the corner. My baby looked exhausted but she was a fighter so, she stood strong. I licked my lips and patted my shoulder still standing outside the ring. I took my jacket off and Summer noticed me first. She smiled, flipping her hair flirtatiously and I rolled my eyes grinning. I'm not gonna lie. Sometimes I missed her flirtatious ass. And face. And every inch of her body. God. Another one of my weaknesses. Summer Rae. It's literally Summertime in my pants right now.

I shook my head. No. No, I will not go down that road again. I don't care if it's World War 3 between Aj and I, I refuse to let Summer invade my thought process. And my pants. I needed to focus. Why'd I come down here? Easy, Seth and Paige's daughter. But it wasn't just her, I admit. It was that five foot two little spitfire in the corner over there. I turned my attention to Aj, who was lying in the corner holding onto the ropes. She pulled herself up to her feet and I frowned. I quickly got up on the side of the ropes and held my hand out for her to tag me.

The crowd started to explode in "Let's go Aj" chants. I started leading them by beating my shaking the ropes, hopping up and down. I didn't care if I was drunk, I was not gonna let her wear herself out trying to fight an endless battle with our exes. Speaking of exes..I watched Punk walk over to her and ask her if she wanted to keep going but before Aj could even answer, Summer ran toward her, connecting a knee to her face. God dammit. I clenched my teeth and balled up my fist. Summer had this big grin on her face and walked over to the corner where Dolph was. She tagged him and my eyes narrowed. Oh hell no.

I hopped up in that ring so fast and stood face to face with him, blocking him from getting near Aj. He smiled at me so, being the lunatic I am, I smiled back. I smacked myself jumping up and down yelling at him, "Come on! Come on! Hit me! Hit me! I dare you! Hit me!" Dolph laughed in my face and shoved me backwards into the ropes but I recovered, ran back to him, and clotheslined his head off. Okay, okay not literally but you catch my drift. I was doing exceptionally well for someone intoxicated if I do say so myself.

I got on top of Dolph and started punching him in the face over and over like a mad man. It took Punk to get me off of him. I was fired and I stood on the bottom rope, letting the camera get a close up of my wide lunatic eyes. I glanced at Aj who was still on the outside recovering. I pointed at her because she noticed me. I took both of my hands, pressed them to my lips, and blew her a kiss. I winked at her. I was still pissed with her, I was still hurt, and yet I still love her. That was a very confusing feeling. Being in love always is.

My attention was back on Dolph, who attempted a zig zag but I reversed. Don't ask me how. I was to drunk. My heart felt like it was going to explode and that's when I knew I had to get out of theres. And quick. I picked Dolph up then connected Dirty Deeds. I started to cover him but Summer interfered and I stood up wide eyed with this crazy grin on my face. I pointed at her and she looked terrified. The crowd was energetic. She tried to run but I grabbed her by her hair still smiling at her. She struggled in my grip and I laughed in her face. "Dean!"

I turned around and Aj was standing on the top turnbuckle. I let Summer go and moved out the way as Aj connected the cross body. However, she wasn't done. I don't know how she managed the energy but Aj stood up again, pacing back and forth. Summer staggered to her feet. You'd think she was the drunk one because she looked really dazed and confused. I watched Aj throw herself at Summer and wrap her legs around connecting the black widow.

It didn't take Summer long before she tapped but Aj didn't let go of her. I laughed watching as Punk rolled his eyes and just let her have those moments. After awhile, Punk pulled them apart and grabbed her wrist then mine lifting it in the air. Here's your winners, Aj Lee and Dean Ambrose! The crowd was on fire jumping up and down with excitement. They were looking at their new potential champions. Our theme was playing but it quickly cut off when Aj and I had a stare down in the middle of the ring.

I couldn't tell if she was mad at me or not but she had no right to be. She dumped me. She left me. She left me..I shook my head, closing my eyes. "Dean?" I opened my eyes quickly and she stepped in front of me so we were eye to eye. Well, sorta. She's really short. I'm 6'4" and she's 5'2" so you can imagine. I towered over her and she smirked at me then hopped up, wrapping her legs around my waist. That's when she kissed me in the center of the ring and I bit her lip kissing her back. It felt really good to be kissing her.

Suddenly, I shoved her harshly to the mat and I growled at her. The crowd boo'd me and I smirked. I exited the ring, shadow boxing the air, with my back to the ring. My back to her. Kissing her felt great but leaving her hurt, broken, and alone, felt better.

Now she knows how it feels.

----------------------------------------------

Comment, comment, comment! :)