The Lunatic Fringe.

"Dean, you can't smoke in here." I glared at the doctor who was stitching me up after tonight's showdown with that mystery freak. "Oh really? Seems like I can." "Dean, just put the cigarette out. " Rollins and Aj were in there with me. Doc said I'd be fine, just a few wounds but that he's concerned about the blow to my head. Afraid it might turn into a concussion or something. "Seth, shut the fuck up. Last time I checked, my parents aren't in the room okay? And if they were, they still wouldn't be as annoying as you. "

Seth stood up quickly but Aj stepped in front of him, "Colby, he's upset. Ignore him." "Yeah Colbyyyyyy, ignore me." I smirked, teasing him. I was really starting to get to him these days which is so unlike Rollins. "And Ambrose, stop taunting him. He saved your ass out there." Apparently after I blacked out, Rollins came in and beat the guy up some before the asshole got away from him. Reigns would have to, but he had the night off. "I DONT CARE."Aj snatched the cigarette from my mouth, dropped it, then stomped on it,"Don't yell at me." Seth glanced between us as we had a staring competition. I smiled after awhile and she did to. She was one tough little thing.

"Just make-out already, you two." Aj broke the stare and turned red staring at the ground and I tilted my head at Rollins,"I wish." "What?" "I said Seth you're crazy. Do me a favor man, go bring a camera man in here. Any of them." "I'm scared now." Seth rolled his eyes but did as i asked him nicely to do. "Who do you think it is?" April looked at me again and I shrugged,"One of the Wyatt's? i don't know. But they're in for a very rude awakening." The doctor told me I was free to go and Aj and I left. We stood outside the room and I folded my arms.

"Don't you think you should take it easy because of your head?"

"Would you take it easy? Would you sit on the sidelines and let some bastard win in this war? I don't think so." "Dean, you and I are different." I snorte,"Really? Are we Aj?" I leaned down so we were face to face,"I don't think we are. Why do you think they placed us together?" "Because we're good competitors?" "Wrong, because we're psychopaths who don't go down without a fight. Because we are one in the same. Aj, we're good together. No, better than good, we're phenomenal as a duo. In, and outside the ring." She looked at me curiously and I stood up straight,"If only you could see it." "Dean, what are you-"

The camreas showed up at that moment and so did Seth. This was good, I had something to say. I touched my the upper part of my torso and rubbed it like I usually do then I started tapping it. I looked into the camera with my crazy eyes intensified,"So, someone's out for blood I see. Someone put a hit out on ol' Dean Ambrose huh? That's a really stupid thing to do. You see, whoever you are. Apparently, you don't know me that well. When I go down, I come up swinging, I'm a fighter. I back down from NO MAN." I started breathing hard, laughing,"I'm Dean Ambrose baby, didn't you hear? I'm a lunatic. I'm all about this type of stuff, I live and breathe violence. Violence is my middle name. I'm fire, and you wanna know what happens when you play with fire? You get burned. I will get my revenge, BELIEVE that."

I looked at Seth then Aj,"Now which one of you did I ask to hold my United States Championship?" They looked at each other like I spoke a foreign language. "Dean, you're not champion anymore." I turned to the cameraman and knocked it out of his hands. "What did you say to me?" I walked toward the guy and he backed up against a wall turning his head because I was in his face.

He stuttered,"Y-You're not the champ any, anymore." He was shaking and it took me back to my days as Jon Moxley. How every interviewer I encountered was to scared to get close. Every camera guy, every ring announcer, everyone was terrified of the mentally unstable Jon Moxley. Whether I'm Jon Moxley, Dean Ambrose, or regular Jonathan Good, they were all the same. All psycho.

I smirked and placed my hands on his

shoulders since the guy was smaller than me. Bigger than Aj but smaller than me. Then again, it doesn't take much to be bigger than Aj.

"Let him go Dean.." She was behind me and had her hand on my shoulder. I did what she said and the guy stared at me like he'd seen the devil himself. I started pulling at my hair, backing away from the scene. I stumbled back actually but this time I wasn't even wasted. "Dude, are you okay?" Seth's hand was on my other shoulder but his voice echoed and everything was kind of blurry and my head hurt. "I just wanna go home." "I have to wait for Kaitlyn man, the shows almost over." "I have to go now." I started walking away from them both, holding my head.

My head pounded as I kept walking and I could hear Aj running after me, yelling for me to slow down. I stopped and looked up at the ceiling then all around, then turned to her behind me,"ma'am?" "Give me your keys." "What?" "Keys, now." She went into my sweatpants pockets and practically felt me up. Like I minded. I started giggling like a little girl,"Jesus Aj if you wanted to get in my pants just ask next time." She founded my keys then shoved me playfully,"come on you lunatic, I'm taking you to the hotel." "Oh hell yeah! Your place or mine?" She punched my shoulder smiling,"Not like that, come on." She lead the way to my vehicle by skipping, yes skipping, ahead.

I rubbed my shoulder, following. Boy, she was something else. That damn Phil was really lucky.