Phase Two.

Aj's POV:

This is where everything gets tricky. Summer Rae and the snakes was very amateur compared to this part and if everyone does their specific jobs correctly, it'd run smoothly. I'd tossed and turned all night with this plan. I lost sleep over it for crying out loud. Anything that I lose sleep over is super fucking important. I closed my eyes, taking deep breaths. Breathe, Aj, breathe. He just makes me so ugh, you know? How dare he downgrade to Summer Rae of all people! Seriously!?

"Are you okay?" I stopped and looked up at Dean,"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" "You've got that weird pissed off look in your eye that usually turns me on but all it's doing right now is scaring me." I shrugged,"It's just that so many things might go wrong tonight and if it does-" "It won't." "Yeah, but if it does-" I stopped when he leaned and kissed my cheek. He whispered,"It won't. You have nothing to get so worked up about, baby." I smiled and he started to smile back until we heard a high pitched scream behind us. We turned around.

Summer Rae was being held back by Fandango but she was yelling at us both. She was angry and crying when she said,"I hate you! I hate you Aj! You know what!? You two deserve each other!" We both just kind of tilted our heads watching Summer just spit nasty and hurtful words our way. Well Jesus, if she used that much aggression in the ring she may be good competition. What a waste. "Actually, you're wrong," Dean grabbed my hand and I looked up at him when he said,"I don't deserve her. But hell, I'm glad I have her." She screamed in frustration so I decided to have a little fun. I hopped on Dean, wrapping my legs around his waist, and made out with him right in front of her.

At some point, Fandango had taken her away from the scene. I finally pulled away and we both started laughing. "So now what?" "We wait."

And that's exactly what we did. We watched Raw from my locker room on the screen in the corner until Cm Punk's match was about to start. Earlier that night, he'd been boasting to the fans that he's been having lack of competition lately and how he's willing to take anyone in the arena. He even said that just to make things interesting, he'll put his title on the line. Punk's music started and I punched Dean's shoulder, waking him up. I smiled at the sight of my ex boyfriend coming out in some jeans and that's it. He slid into the ring and handed his belt to the ring announcer. He snatched the microphone,"Which one of you idiots stole my fucking ring gear!?" He was pacing in circles in the ring being grumpy cat, as I like to refer to him as. I smiled and tugged Dean out of the locker room.

Before you know it, we were at the top of the ramp. My cheeks hurt from smiling to hard as I held the mic in my hand. "So, it was you? That's your big revenge? Stealing my ring gear? That's it? Aj, sweetheart, I expected more from you. Wait, what are you doing?" "Oh Punky, you underestimate me." I started walking down the ramp as I talked while Dean followed behind me. I went up the steps and entered, "Stealing your ring gear? Oh honey, that's elementary." "Then why are you here? No, no, no. Don't tell me. I know exactly. You've missed me." The fans had mixed reactions and I shrugged, "Why would I miss your cheating ass?" "That was just misunderstanding and if you'd just let me explain myself Aj-" "Save it. I don't wanna hear how you accidentally fell in bed with Summer Rae! Just shut the hell up!"

Dean put his hand on my shoulder signaling for me to calm down and it worked. At least for this moment. "You know what? That's your problem is. You don't listen, Aj. You never listen. And now, you what? You're with Ambrose? Just like that. Just so quickly after us? Aj, he doesn't give a shit about you. He's doing this to boost his career!" I glared at him. How dare he speak of Dean that way. "You have no idea what you're talking about. I've loved Aj longer than you have, Punk. Than anyone has! I've just been quiet about it because I know if we were meant to be, we'd be. And Phillip, we are," Dean looked at me, giving me the reassuring grin I needed at that moment. "You're the one who doesn't really love her."

Punk glared at Dean and they started having a stare down. This lasted about forty seconds with one half of the crowd chanting Punk's name and the other chanting Dean's. Punk's serious face turned into a huge grin,"Look at you, Ambrose. You're serious. Aj, he's in love with you. Baby, what have you done? You've got this guy thinking you actually care about him. Let me ask you two this, why'd you two get involved with this whole mixed gender championship title thing?" He pointed at Dean,"Conveniently, you'd lost your u.s. title to Sheamus. And you," I swear to god if he says her name. Punk grinned because he could see how pissed off I was. This plan isn't going the way it's suppose to. God dammit.

Punk stepped closer to me but Dean got in between us. I locked eyes with my ex-boyfriend as he said slowly,"You..lost..to..Paige." I started tugging at my hair and stomping around the ring smiling a smile that didn't reach my eyes. Punk turned back to Dean,"Admit it. You two only agreed to this so you can get your rematches for your championships." "That's not true! That's not true!" I shouted. But it was. I wouldn't have teamed up with Dean Ambrose unless I'd gotten something out of it. That was before I gotten to know him. Dean Ambrose was just some lunatic to me but he's so much more than that. God, I'm awful.

"Oh but it is, admit it." "We're not even here for that! You listen here! I'm going to challenge you for that championship! So let's do this!" I shoved the mic in Dean's chest, shooing him out of the ring. Punk tilted his head at me,"Aj, you can't be serious." I looked at the guy that rings the bell,"Ring the fucking bell!" He looked confused but did what I said.

I stood in the middle of the ring with my eyes locked on him as Punk laughed. A referee came running down the ramp so the match became official. "What is this? Are you serious?" He asked, chuckling. I nodded and smacked him hard in the face to make him angry. "Oooooh!" The crowd was on fire. "Let's go Aj!" they started chanting and I enjoyed that. Nice to know I had people on my side. I knee'd him in the nuts then ran to the corner and, taking a page out of roman and kaitlyn's book, speared him. I'm pretty sure it hurt me way more than it did him but since I do have muscles, it did some sort of damage I'm sure. I covered him.

1, 2, 3! I won. Dean smiled from outside of the ring, clapping. The whole arena was in shock as I smiled. I'm in shock myself. We hadn't planned that part that was just my last minute genius. Dean got in the ring with the title in his hand and handed it to me. This thing is fucking heavy. Probably weighs more than me but I held it up high with pride written all over my face. "Did Aj Lee just become WWE World Heavyweight champion?" I heard Cole say on commentary. I started laughing like a mad woman and grabbed Dean's hair, yanked him toward me so we can face each other, he grinned and I kissed him right in the middle of the ring.

That's when the lights went out. Holy shit. I pulled away and looked around but of course I couldn't see. The lights came back on and that's when the masked guy, the one that attacked Dean a few weeks ago, started beating on my boyfriend. Once Dean was down, the man turned his attention toward me backing me all the way into a corner. He lunged toward me but I ducked then ran, smashing the title over his head. Knocking the mask off his face.

The man under the mask was the last person I expected. I stared, along with the rest of the WWE universe, in shock.