BELIEVE in Ambrose/Lee.

Before you know it, it was Monday Night Raw and tonight's line-up was pretty sick. Nikki Bella was going up against Eva Marie to start off the show. Then next would be my man Seth Rollins set for his first mixed tag team match alongside his girlfriend Kaitlyn. Honestly, with the way their making out right now, I'm not even sure they'll make it to their match. They were up against Santino and Emma so I really hope they don't lose. There were a few others and then fifth, before the main event, was my first match teaming up with Aj but we don't know who we're up against. I don't know why but Vince or Stephanie or, well, anybody has told us. I was pacing in the locker room throwing punches left and right. I was really hungover from drinking the night before but there was no way I was going to miss this. This match was going to prove to the world who the real WWE United States Champion is. "Dean?" I turned my attention to the angelic voice at the door and smirked, tilting my head,"Ms.Lee?" She rolled her eyes,"Apparently we have an interview with Renee." "Now?" "Yes, come on, knees up, knees up." She left the door open for me as I chuckled following her. "So what's our story?" "Simple, for now, we're just a tag team. No romance at all. Which is a first me you know but then I slowly start to fall back into my crazy obsessive habits. Fair enough?" "I don't know if that'll be believable I mean, me and you? Three days ago we couldn't stand each other." "Who are we going against?"Aj turned around changing the subject. "No idea." Aj shrugged and skipped, yeah she really skips, over to Renee and I stopped and watched her. She's so into character it's ridiculous. I sighed and followed. Renee spoke,"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here with the former wwe divas champion Aj Lee, and her new partner former WWE U.S champion, Dean Ambrose. You guys what can the fans expect to see in this match tonight?" I glanced at Aj but I decided to answer,"We are not former champions. Aj and myself, just had a bad night last week. We're going to show the world that we are the best in this company. So what fans can expect is what they always should expect when it comes to Dean Ambrose," I pulled the microphone closer,"Pain. And bloodshed." I let go, watching Renee stumble back a little but she regained her composure and asked Aj,"What about you Aj? Do you feel the same?" "Let me tell you and everyone else something," she snatched the microphone out of her hand and I laughed like the psycho I am then she continued, looking straight into the camera,"Tonight, whoever we're up against, is in for the beating of their life. I almost feel bad for them really, Ambrose and I have a lot of anger inside us because of last week due to some pale superstars that who shall remain nameless. You see the thing is we're going to let them soak in their glory of having what belongs to us while we try a new approach. New gold is the best I mean am I right? But once that's accomplished." Aj's voice got really serious, really believable,"Paige, you won't even know what hit you." I grabbed the camera, making the cameraman jerk towards me and got real close to my face,"BELIEVE in that." I threw the camera down letting it break and shatter.