On top of our game.

Weeks went by and Aj and I were on top of our game. We defeated every mixed tag team they threw our way and we even gained some fans. Somewhere along the way, they started calling us a lot of nicknames. "The Dream Team","The Crazy Ones", "Team Unpredictable" just were a few of our nicknames.

Of course now on YouTube, they're a bunch of couple videos of us. It's like they had completely forgotten about Aj/Punk and replaced it with Aj/Dean. I didn't mind it but sometimes I wonder if Aj did. She hasn't seen or heard, as far as I know, from Punk ever since that night. And I must say, Punk has changed. He shaved his signature black hair off and now runs around with a shadow, Paul Heyman. He recently became the WWE champion. He was on top of his own game. I wonder if that recent change had to do with his recent split.

As far as Aj and I personally, I wouldn't say we were together or anything. We shared interests. We drank, we even smoked sometimes, we'd have sex. Repeat. Kaitlyn hated the idea of her best friend sleeping with me. She had it set in her mind that I was leading her down the wrong path and maybe I was. Aj is 27 years old, perfectly capable of making her own decisions. Besides, Aj is not complaining one bit.

We were preparing for a match against Wade Barrett and Aksana. I held my hands, jumping up and down as Aj struck them hard. She was a strong little girl but my hands could take the blows. Being in pain motivates me. We were in the hall considering our match was in just a few minutes. I suddenly put her in a chokehold and she was caught off guard,"Dean, what the hell?" "What if Aksana did this to you? Huh? What are you going to do to get out of this hold?" She suddenly kicked me right in the nuts and I broke the hold falling back.

I held myself in pain as she started laughing and pointing up in the air chanting "Yes!" like she was Daniel Bryan. I laughed in pain, shaking my head,"Very cute." She grinned and held her hand out to help. I hesitated but reached for it and at the same time she pulled it away dancing like I usually do. "To slow Ambrose, to slow." I shrugged and got up on my own just watching her,"Aj, we're suppose to be a team and I'm suppose to trust you. I can't do that if you kick me in the nuts." "Mhm."

She started skipping away but I grabbed her arm pulling her back to me,"Where are you going? Our match is like now." "I'll be back. We don't have to come out together tonight. I got a plan. I'll see you out there." "Aj where." She took off toward wherever she was going and shouted to me,"don't worry I'll be out there! The match can't start without me!" "Aj!" She disappeared. What the hell..

"Where's she off to?" I closed my eyes tapping my fingers on my shoulder and turned around to face Summer Rae. "I have no idea." I tried to walk pass her but she grabbed my shoulder. I stopped,"Summer, I have a match." She leaned and kissed my cheek,"Good luck tonight, baby." She winked at me then walked off. Oh god. I shrugged and headed to the gorilla.

Wade Barrett and Aksana came out to Wade's theme. I watched them as I nervously waited for Aj. It was my turn to come out and I sighed going out there alone. I walked down the ramp which was weird because I'm more of a "in the crowd" type of guy. I stopped at the end of the ramp looking at Wade and Aksana. I turned to face the front of the ramp..but still no Aj. What the hell was she doing? I slid in the ring getting focused. I was prepared to face it alone if I had to. I started jumping up and down taking my leather jacket off.

That's when I heard "Light it up" play and I sighed smiling then looked at the ramp. My mouth dropped. Aj was wearing the Divas championship...dear god. She has stolen the title from Paige. Literally.