Phase One: Summer Rae.

Dean's POV:

We had almost missed our match against Fandango and Summer Rae with our, uh, business we had to take care of. Hell, having sex on the authority's desk was best for business. They'll thank me later. Aj and I had come out first to our theme and had the fans on their feet. "Here they are, Team Psychotic. Cole, these two have got to be the most mentally unstable tag team in the WWE," JBL said on commentary. We stopped at the top of the ramp, holding hands and the crowd cheered louder. I grinned then looked at Aj,winking.

I kissed the top of her head then let go of her hand, letting her skip to the ring as usual. "JBL, the mixed tag team of Aj Lee and Dean Ambrose have been dominating every pair they have faced. They're the fan favorite to win this battle for the Intergender Championships," Cole argued. "That doesn't mean they shouldn't be locked up somewhere. I mean look at them Cole. Both Dean and Aj have the wackiest pairing I've ever seen." Aj continued skipping around the ring as I made my way down the ramp shadow boxing. I slid in the ring sticking my tongue out, licking my hand, then running it through my hair.

Aj finally got in and I tugged at her hair roughly pulling her close to me then whispered in her ear,"Who's picking up the win again?" She looked up at me, completely in her crazed Aj state, which I loved. It was so hot. Good thing I was in my crazed Ambrose state. "I do. You start off the match. Let's give the people the psychos they want though. We've got to have moments where we "disagree" if you know what I mean," She tugged my hair, forcing me to look her in her eyes. I looked and she smirked. So did I and then she leaned biting my lip then my cheek. She shoved me backwards, took my hand, and started biting my finger. It hurt like hell but I know I had to play the role of us being psychotic really well. She let go when she tasted blood and we stared at each other until she started skipping around me in circles. I started laughing and JBL had a field day,"See what I mean Cole, we need straight jackets for this match."

Summer/Fandango's theme started playing and she stopped, glaring. I did the same. We watched their usual dancing entrance shit that was really annoying. Or at least I find it really annoying. When they had finally decided to enter the ring, Summer's eyes immediately went to me and she was smirking. Aj lost her cool instantly and ran after Summer knocking her down on the mat. I stood in my corner watching as Fandango and the ref tried pulling them apart but Aj was her usual spitfire ways. She was pounding Summer's face into the ground. I finally sighed, cracking my knuckles, and pulled Aj off of Summer since both the ref and fandango sucked at it. I buried my face in Aj's hair walking her back to the corner so the ref could ring the bell,"It's okay babe. Remember the plan. Remember." I whispered and she nodded, stepping on the outside. I turned around, clenching my fists. The ref rang the bell and the match began.

I had the upper hand Fandango for the most part. He was on the ground and I climbed the top rope. I danced a little while I was up there, pointing at him. I was getting way to arrogant but this was just to much fun. Fandango staggered to his feet, turning around and I hit him with a highflying fist that connected perfectly. When I landed, I landed in position to where it looks like I'm proposing to someone. I was facing Summer and smiled at her. She stared at me and I blew her a kiss, making her uncomfortable. I stood up saying,"What's the matter baby? You don't love your ol' lover boy no more? Aw Summer. What'd you expect? For a happily ever after?" I stepped closer to her and she almost immediately, slapped me as hard as she could. I stumbled a little back and Fandango rolled me up for a pin. One, Two-I kicked out last minute thank god. We both got up quickly and I connected him with a clothesline. The crowd was loud and cheering. Usually this is the part where I connect Dirty Deeds but I shook my head and walked over to Aj. I waved at her on the way and as soon as I was close enough to her, I planted a quick kiss on her lips as a tag then got out. Fandango crawled to Summer tagging her. The fight was on.

Aj and Summer went back and forth like we had planned. I continued to watch counting to one hundred like I was suppose to then hopped down off the ropes. Summer hadn't noticed but Fandango had. He jumped off to and tried to attack me but I moved out the way quickly and he ran into the steel steps all on his own. Well that was easy. I stood outside lifting the curtain thing that led to under the ring looking around for something Sami was suppose to plant earlier before he kidnapped Heyman. Hm..ah, yes. I grabbed the bag under the ring and held it over my shoulder like I was Santa Clause himself. I glanced in the ring and Summer had the upper hand for right now. I took the bag and walked over to the announcers table confidently setting it down. I took JBL's hat and planted it on my head. I took the bag again and walked over to Fandango, who was still lying on the ground from knocking himself out. I pointed at him and the crowd started chanting,"Yes! Yes! Yes!" So I'd done it. I dumped the bag of snakes onto fandango and he was out of it so he had no idea.

I laughed watching them slide all over his body. I glanced at the ring again and Summer was still in control. Dumb bitch still hadn't noticed the action outside. She was that hellbent on beating up Aj. I smirked, picking up one of the snakes. I rolled into the ring and that's when Summer noticed finally. I smiled and she looked like she'd shit herself. I stepped closer and she stepped back pleading with me. Everyone knows Summer Rae was afraid of snakes. I tried taking her to the zoo once and she refused to go in the reptile room because of her fear of snakes. She bawled for hours that night. Well now, tonight will probably be the same but I won't be there to hear it, which was a huge plus. I must've chased her around that ring a thousand times until Aj hopped on her, wrapping her legs around her for The Black Widow. While Aj had her locked in, I moved closer to her. The look of fear in Summer's eyes wasn't easy to fake. This wasn't acting. She was terrified. The snake was inches away from her face and I yelled for her to give up. "Come on Summer! Come on! You gonna give it up!? Huh!? Oh come on! Don't put yourself through this kind of torture."

She finally had tapped crying her eyes out. Aj kept it locked in after the bell had rang for five minutes then let her drop to the mat. Aj had smiled evilly down at Summer who wasn't moving. Maybe we had taken it to far...no wait, it's Summer Rae. Who cares. Aj, the snake, and myself stood over her as the ref checked on her. Summer wasn't responding. She was out cold. I looked at Fandango on the outside and he somehow managed to get out of the snakes I planted on him. He didn't bother to check on Summer. Probably because we were in the ring and I had another snake in my hand. I smiled and he ran. I looked at Aj with surprise and she shrugged. She knelt beside Summer and ripped her clothes off of her, tearing up that sparkly get up until she was left in her bra and panties. Then, she leaned and kissed the top of the snake's head. I did the same and knelt beside Summer, lying the snake onto her seemingly lifeless body.

I turned to Aj stepping over Summer and we both had the evil, crazy, vindictive look in our eyes. I knew what this meant. She hopped her legs around my waist and we started making out in the middle of the ring over Summer Rae until the ref told us to move out of the way. We continued making out in the corner away from them. You know how Edge and Lita made out disgustingly? It was similarly disgusting. I didn't care though. Aj and I left the ring still looking at the mess we made in the ring with delight. We'd made our way up to the top ramp and I grabbed Aj's hand lifting it high in the air. The crowd actually had a mixed reaction about us now but I couldn't give two shits. We got our revenge on Summer.

That's how Phase One: Summer was complete. Now, onto Phase Two: CM Punk.