Let's light it up.

"You ready?" I turned to Aj, rubbing my shoulder and grinning. She looked up, you know because she's short, and smirked,"I was born ready, Ambrose." I chuckled,"I should've known," I looked at the entrance music guy,"hit it." That's when The Shield's music started playing, which got me even more fired up. I started toward the ramp entrance but I felt a hand on my shoulder, forcing me to stop. I turned,"What?" "We're not coming out to The Shield's music, we're coming out to mine." "Excuse me? I am not going out there to the "Light it up" song, I am a grown man. Sounds like a twelve year old's theme music." I thought she'd get angry but instead, she gave me a hurt look and pouted,"Whatever you want, Dean.." In a way, I felt bad. Maybe I shouldn't have insulted her music..or at least not in front of her. "Oh no, no, no you are not going to sucker me in like you did with Punk with the tears and shit. I'm not that easy to get to emotionally." She grabbed her hair, looking down and sobbing. They sounded more like gasps for air and I lied, that did get to me emotionally. "Aj...?" I whispered, still watching her but she didn't answer me. That's when I kinda panicked. "Aj? Aj? Aj!?" Her voice was shaky,"yeah...?" "We'll come out to your song." "No, you're just saying that, don't do me any favors." "No, no, I want to really," I clenched my teeth and fist continuing,"I love your theme song." "Y-you do?" "Of course." It was annoying as hell cause Seth sings it all the time. Seth's a fucking weirdo. Suddenly Aj's tears dried up and she smiled. I felt stupid..again. "You're such a sweetheart." Aj kissed my cheek and skipped off as the guy finally played her music. I watched then sighed to myself,"god dammit what am I gonna do with you?" That's when I followed her.