Caught in the act.

Aj was a terrible driver. That's saying a lot coming from the world's worst driver but she had me beat. "In Jersey, I walked everywhere. When I got my license, I flirted with the guy so." I smirked,"You pulled the ol' Aj charm on him?" "Uh duh, there was no way I was getting my license any other way." I nodded, gazing out the window. The night was beautiful, the kind where you see every star and not get tired of looking at them. I looked over at her and her eyes were sparkling..good god make the sappy crap stop flowing.

"Aj watch out!" She slammed on the brakes and yelled,"What!?" I started laughing uncontrollably as she glared. "You must wanna get kicked out of the fucking car." I just kept laughing and she went to hit me but I grabbed her arm pulling her closer. I smiled at her and she jerked away. She started driving again,"Ambrose, you're going to get us killed. Can't you be serious for five seconds?" "Have you ever dreamt about having sex with me?" I leaned my head back on the seat?"

"What.." "Have you-" "Shut up, I know what you said. I'm engaged to the best in the world, why would I have sex dreams about you?" "Because I'm pretty sexy if I say so myself." "Someone's full of himself." I smirked,"I'm Dean Ambrose of course I am." "That's a turn off." "What are you turns you on then?" I didn't know if she realized that I was flirting with her but I was going to flirt until she realized it.

Aj parked then got out the vehicle quickly and skipped inside not waiting for me. I chuckled and got out following. She continued to skip down the hallway then stopped turned around and I nearly ran into her not paying attention. "I have to stop by my place to check on my sick fiancé then I'll walk with you to yours okay?" Notice how she didn't answer my question from earlier. I nodded.

We finally made our way to the door. Aj took out the key and unlocked it. That's when we saw them together.