Thank You! :))

A/N:

Thank you guys so much for reading, voting, and commenting on this book. It means the world to me to see all of your endless support for this book. This is my first ever yandere story and I feel pumped that I can managed to do something like this. I appreciate and I love my fans for being patient with my busy updating schedule. Anyways, if you want more of yanderexreader don't be afraid to send me a request here. I'll gladly consider it.

Also, now that this book is complete. I wanted to update my other books such as: Appetence (Up-To-Date), I Want You To Want Me (Coming Soon With A Fresh New Plot).

Here are my other upcoming books that you can check it out and probably enjoy:

-Title: Chaos and Cosmos (Yandere! M.Android x Performer Reader x Yandere! M.Alien)

-Genre: Scifi

-(Plot):

Requested by: @_MyEntity_

Two different beings reside my mind. One is a ruler of chaos and the other is a ruler of cosmos. Both of them are dangerous, ruthless, and powerful. Each of them thirsty for power and glory. They want to rule the earth.

But alas we failed to fight for our freedom and now we are chained to serve the intelligent, violent, and powerful android that has ever walked this planet.

As a performer for him, little did I know that I had caught the eyes of my chaotic ruler and another ruler of the skies.

"I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe. No one else can have you." -Chaos

"Stay here, honey. I don't want to share. You're my object of desire."        -Cosmos

Mentions:
sexual content + gore + violence + mature language

Mentions:sexual content + gore + violence + mature language

-Title: A Winter That Would Never End

I wrote this for my english class (flash fiction).

-Genre: Short Story, Fantasy, Dark, Romance

-(Plot):

"Winter was the only season we could be together. You're the one who found me in my lonely kingdom."
-Aster Clark

A frozen, icy bridge is what always made them see each other; to be together after waiting for a period of summer to end. But what happens when challenges and betrayals conquer these two lovers?

Snow will fall from the sky like ashes.

Snow on the ground will creep into their hearts leaving it cold.

Will they be able to embrace in each other's loving arms in the end?

A Dark Fantasy, Romance Short Story~

-Title: Macabre

-Genre: Horror

-(Plot):

This is a book full of short horror stories. More like a horror collection.

I'm excited to start with all of these! That's all my lovely readers! Thank you :)