Chapter 42: I Will Make Something Of Myself

Before you begin, take note of these:
(Y/P)= Your Personality

Previously..

"Do you Osamu Himura take (Y/N) (S/N) to be your wife?" the priest asked him.

"I do" he said with a genuine smile. The priest turned to your face questioning, "Do you (Y/N) (S/N) take Osamu Himura to be your husband?".

"Yes, I-I do" I said to him.

"By the power vessed in me I now pronounced you husband and wife. You may now kissed the bride" the priest said with a smile.

His lips crashed into yours kissing it with hunger and force. The guests clapped and cheered at the newly wedded couple.

The both of you pulled away. Together, you two went to mingle with the guests. What remained last night were erotic moans and hot sex once Osamu had you all to himself in his master bedroom.

.

"Thanks Osamu." you finished reading the note, eating away the (favorite food). All of a sudden, your eyes drooped slowly and your body became tired. Darkness fell clouded your vision.

Later on, a pair of (e/c) eyes fluttered open. It was too dark to see anything although you could feel that there's a presence inside the room.

Two hands grabbed each of your wrists making you scream and flinch.

"Meet Yuuta and Ryou, their my comrades. As you already know I'm Shin." the white haired male stepped out of the shadows.

"I don't want anything to do with all of you! Please, just let me go!" you cried in desperation.

"But little dove, I'm a monster. Even them, you know. We're one of the dangerous ones." Shin says smirking widely.

"W-What are you?"

"We're wendigos, sweetie." Yuuta and Ryou smiled twistedly.
__________________________________

'I realized that I might die by the hands of them.' you struggled more in their deadly grip.

"(Y/N), I see that the wounds that I inflicted on your soft (s/c) has been healed. I'd rather see your beautiful face writhing in pain and your skin bruised and scarred~" the white haired male smiled sadistically.

"You sadistic monster! I'm going to burn you alive for that!" you gritted your teeth.

"Anyway, who could deny your exquisite beauty and (y/p) personality? I couldn't imagine any woman that would fit such a lovely title!" Yuuta gently held your chin, his green eyes locked into your (e/c) ones.

"We want to make you our queen of the wendigos. Isn't it wonderfully great to hear that?" shivers traveled up your spine upon feeling Ryou's cold breath fanning on your neck.

"HELL NO! I don't want to be your wendigo queen! If you guys think that I belong to all of you, then you're f***ing with the wrong person!" fire burned in your (e/c) eyes.

"NO! You're FATE is to be here with US! We've been looking for the perfect queen for ages. Now that we have you, we're never letting you go!" Shin growled directly at your captive figure.

"You will stay by our side forever whether you like it or not, do you understand?" the green eyed male's grip on you hardened making you whimper.

The two male dragged you towards Shin who had now visibly transformed into a wendigo that is 7 ft 2. Two huge horns sprouted from its white haired skeletal head. Its razor sharp teeth with a long tongue hung from his wide mouth.

The usual silver eyes that he had was now nothing but complete hollowness in it. His skin had lengthen where it became too thin as it showed off a clear view of its ribcage, anorexic stomach, and pelvis.

Two of his long skeletal arms rested on his sides, bearing monstrous claws. His legs were also long and stretched out, looking bony.

Lastly, his large feet that were also covered with claws made him a hideous evil beast (Pic). All in all, your body shook in fear at simply looking at the wendigo in front of you that was clearly Shin.

"W-What are you d-doing?" you stuttered as his wendigo form came closer towards you.

"But sweetie, it has to be done." Ryou pulled your (f/c) shirt down, revealing your shoulder.

Shin pounced, gnashing its teeth in preparing to take a bite of your sweet divine flesh so he could turn you into a wendigo.

A terrifying scream erupted from your lungs. You closed your eyes and waited for the pain to come but it didn't happen.

Fluttering your (e/c) eyes open, what you saw were a group of people trying to save your ass. In fact, it was your loved ones.

Osamu battled with Shin using his lighter and dagger. (FBF/N) kicked Yuuta in the face, letting him release you. Your fist punched Ryou's stomach sending him to fall on the ground.

Growl!

Shin's comrades growled in anger as they instantly transformed into a height same as their leader. Mamoru handled Yuuta with his gun that releases silver bullets. Hikaru who held a dagger and gun came face to face with wendigo Ryou.

"As much as possible, don't let them bite your flesh!" Osamu swiftly dodged the attack, knocking his opponent's head with a chair that he found.

All of you understood the drill.

"Here (Y/N), take this." (FBF/N) gave you a gun while hers were a lighter and dagger. The battle continued with fighting off the three wendigos.

Hikaru sliced the wendigo's leg, weakening Ryou. The brunette male got hit on his back in which he gave out a groan of pain.

She quickly came over to him, helping him up.

Tell me,

Would you kill to save a life?

You helped Mamoru and your best friend in killing them by shooting their chest with silver bullets.

"DeAr BrOtHeRs, LeT's HaVe a..LiTtLe ChAsE!" Shin laughed crazily.

"Oh YeS, a ChAsE tHaT wiLl DeFiNe hEr aNd tHeIr fAtE!" Ryou grinned madly.

"If you all fail to hide yourselves and (Y/N) from us, then we will kill you and we will take her with us and make her our wendigo queen forever! Now, if you all win, we won't bother all of you anymore~" Yuuta glares deadly at your shocked loved ones.

"LET'S DO THIS FOR (Y/N)!" Osamu raises his bloodied dagger confidently.

"Alright then, let the game begin!"

"1.. 2.. 3.."

.

"RUN!" Osamu grabbed your wrist, sprinting off outside of the cabin and into the forest. They also ran, tailing behind you two.

It's the moment of truth and the moment to lie.

And the moment to live and the moment to die.

The moment to fight.

To the right, to the left,

We will fight to the death.

To the edge of the earth.

It's a brave new world from the last to the first.