Prologue: Hungry Eyes (Yandere! Male Cannibal x SenseiFemReader)

Before you begin, take note of these:
(Y/N): Your name
(FBF/N): Your female best friend's name
(Y/M): Your mother's name
(F/C): Favorite color
(E/C): Eye color
(N/N): Nickname
(M/J): Mother's job

A/N: I have already sorted out everything including the plot. All I'm asking is for you, my lovely reader is to be patient when reading this story.

I just don't want my hard work for thinking through every single chapter be wasted. So please don't think about the title being misleading because it's not.

That is just how I planned my story to be. Respect it at least.

______________________________

The sun's rays of light kissed your skin through your (f/c) curtains of the window. It was morning already. The loud sound of your alarm clock woke you up instantly.

You sighed turning it off and groaned about going back to school being a senior this year. Opening your (e/c) eyes, you saw the time and it was '6:01am'.

Today was your first day in school. Ceratinly, you don't want to be late for you would get caught and had been given a tardy slip.

You stepped into the bathroom to shower then brush your teeth and wash your face. After drying yourself and combing your damp hair, you quickly put on your school uniform (pic) together with your white pair of socks and black leather shoes.

 After drying yourself and combing your damp hair, you quickly put on your school uniform (pic) together with your white pair of socks and black leather shoes

You grabbed your cellphone and earphones as you slung your (f/c) backpack over your shoulder before stepping out of your room.

On your way downstairs, there was your brother (pic) who was preparing his lunch box. He was wearing a plain black long sleeve buttoned down shirt and dark grey pants with black leather shoes.

"Good morning, Mamoru-Nii" you greeted him.

"Morning (N/N), here's the breakfast that mom (Y/M) prepared

"Morning (N/N), here's the breakfast that mom (Y/M) prepared." he smiled giving your breakfast which is composed of pancakes and maple syrup.