Chapter 19: I've Been Dancing With The Devil

Before you begin, take note of these:
(F/M)= Favorite Mall
(D/W)= Denim or White
(F/R)= Favorite Restaurant
(F/FO)= Favorite Food Order

A/N: As you have noticed I had just edited something on Chapter 18-If I'm Not Dancing With You. I forgot to put something in there which is the word 'Masquerade' into Senior Prom. So sorry for that. Please check it out because this chapter would just confuse you. Basically reader-chan will have a Masquerade Senior Prom. That's all that is to know, hope you enjoy this chapter!

All your bruises and wounds had finally lifted off your (s/t) pretty soft face. A masquerade senior prom awaited you tonight.

Black nail polish coated your finger nails. You were surfing the internet for the type of style that you wanted for prom when your best friend called you.

"Hey (Y/N)! We would like you to come window shopping with us." (FBF/N) cheerfully said.

"Sounds fun! Where are we going to meet?" you picked an outfit from your closet, your phone hanging between your ear and neck.

"We're here right now at (F/M). Come meet us here outside of the shop of Forever 21." Mai informed.

"Sure thing~ Just wait for me. I'm on my way." you hung up the phone directly putting on the outfit that you picked.

You wore some white sneakers and a simple black dress, covering it with a (D/W) jacket. Inside your bag, you brought with you your phone and money.

Your father was walking through the hallway until you stopped him from going anywhere. He was the only one who could escort you to (F/M) along with your close friends. Mamoru couldn't since he's spending time with his collagues.

"Father, could you accompany me to (F/M)? My friends and I will be window shopping for my masquerade senior prom that will occur later." you asked him.

"Alright but we better hurry up because I will have a meeting later. Mamoru would have to bring you home and send you to school when I'm gone." he leads you to the car.

You nodded in reply. As you reach (F/M), you got out of the car yet halted at the words he said to you.

"I would like to offer some money on the way." he willingly gave it.

"It's okay, I better get go-" you dismissed his offer.

"As a single parent, I'm here to provide for you. Now, take it."

You took the cash from his hands, placing it inside your wallet with a closed lip smile. He waved and said 'Be safe.' before driving off.

(F/M) was the best and exciting mall for you than the rest. It's various shops and restaurants are fun and pleasing in catching your interest. You were never bored walking around this place.

Many people surrounded you. At every corner you could see iconic brands of shops and the delicious smell of food didn't fade from the restaurants.

(FBF/N) and Mai stood outside of Forever 21. They saw you approaching them. You hugged both your friends tightly then letting go.

"You made it! Let's go~" (FBF/N) pulled you by her side as she walked, Mai trailed behind.

You all gasp seeing a sign that had a promo on the window of the shop. Macy's prom dresses were under $100. It was available for only a limited time offer.

The three of you went in exploring the shop to find a spectacular number of different kinds of prom dresses no matter your budget.

It took a few minutes searching for the perfect stylish dress. You unknowingly pulled out from the metal rack a long strapless dress that consisted of rose quartz (pic above).