Chapter 9: Will I Live, Will I Sink?

A/N: The song that fits this chapter is 'Heavy by Linkin Park featuring Kiiara.'
▶Press play if you want to listen to it, hope you enjoy. :)

Before you begin, take note of these:
(F/A)= Favorite Animal
(F/R)= Favorite Ringtone

Akane Sensei couldn't forget what you did for her. She felt euphoric at the bulletin board that she saw through the hallway near the school library.

Today was her birthday, even Daichi Sensei knew it. He notified you about it. You see, he had a crush on her for a very long time. The words that you said to him ingnited a spark within him.

He had confessed his feelings to her. She was surprised at first, soon it melted away. The female accepted his confession. Her feelings that she returned meant that she loved him back.

It was the best thing that happened to them both. He fell in love with her because of her unique personality. Little by little, she also felt the same way.

A wide smile was placed on her mouth. She couldn't wait to talk again with you later. Many other teachers greeted her and that made her happy. Students also greeted her.

Nothing could ruin this day for her.

...

On the other hand, you were serious just sitting there quietly with your (f/c) binder in your hand. A while ago was Kakkyukatsudo, your class adviser Akane Sensei let you guys do whatever you want. Suddenly, she called you in front of the teacher's desk.

The female looked up from her laptop smiling at you.

"Well done (S/N), you did a great job with Hikaru on the bulletin board."

"Thank you Akane Sensei, I'm glad to hear that." you said then head back to your designated seat.

Your hard work did pay off after all.

The next subject that will take over the class was Shakaika. You knew better that you had a seatwork today. (FBF/N) and Mai were studying with you.

Your other friends talked to each other about the topics of the lessons. The male teacher replaced your previous teacher. He greeted you all. In reponse, your class greeted him back.

The seatwork began in a matter of five minutes. Overall, the test for you was pretty easy. You chatted with your friends in regards to the correct answers that you all got in the test.

Lunch came next. You brought with you your (f/a) pencil case, lunch box, and navy blue Rika notebook. Yep, you have a test right after lunch.

(FBF/N) and Mai walked with you downstairs to the cafeteria along with your other friends trailing behind.

The smell of delicious dishes that were being served to the students and teachers hit your nostrils. A line of people lined up to the counter to buy snacks and of course, Kyushoku.

It was great that you have biology right now. You preferred it to be that way than having a major struggle with physics.

People talking to each other filled the silence and empty cafeteria. You shortly took small talk with your friends since you need to review for the test that will be taken.

After lunch was over, you and your group of friends went back to the classroom. You put away your other things that you didn't need for the next subject.

"Hey (Y/N), do you know what's our test about?" a male classmate with messy red hair and purple eyes asked you.

"Glad you asked. Here's what will be on the test." you showed him your notes in biology.