Chapter 11: Himura's Funeral Parlor

A/N: This anime girl is from Tsubaki Chou-Lonely Planet. She's Fumi. I personally love Yamamori Mika's mangas especially, daytime shooting star☆ I recommend you to read it and her other beautiful works.

Before you begin, take note of these:
(P/T)= Plump or Thin
(TCK/TN)= Thick or Thin
(F/FRT)= Favorite Fruit
(P/O)= Pine or Oak
(F/FLR)= Favorite Flower
(B/Y)= Birth Year
(P/T)= Personality Trait

The way she leaves tells you everything. Nobody couldn't save her. Her time has come. This is just the beginning of your new life without her. Nothing would be the same ever again.

Handling it wasn't easy, not for the three of you. Recalling when you were at the hospital, father had a lifeless complexion. He was silent at first then he bursted crying his eyes out like you did. This was the first time you saw him cry.

It hurts you as much as it hurts him. How could you fix him? Honestly, you were worried for him. Everything was fine and nothing hurt until you knew that your mother wouldn't live long.

Now that she passed away, you promised yourself to be a strong, wise, and independent woman once you grew up for her. Never give up on your dreams. She would be proud of you.

You got out of bed early in the morning at 7:00am quickly heading to the bathroom to take a shower and do your morning routine. After that, you dried yourself throwing on a plain grey shirt under a black midi A-line knee length dress (pic above: Fumi).

A light pink color of lipstick coated your natural
(p/t) lips. The tip of your brow pencil shaded your (tck/tn) into a deep brown color. Pearl earrings hung on your ears and a black watch clung on your wrist.

You wore your white sandals on the way out of your room carrying with you your small white purse. Today, the three of you will be going to a local funeral parlor.

In the kitchen, Mamoru prepared you something to eat. You ate the oatmel topped with (f/frt) which you simply enjoyed. He was wearing a navy blue polo shirt with black pants and white rubber shoes.

Your father who was clothed in a white buttoned shirt with curled up sleeves and black pants, leather shoes soon joined in the kitchen. He began eating breakfast.

At last, you all made it to the local funeral parlor The building was old looking yet it's still stable. The brown roof covered the faded white building. Trees and bushes surrounded it. In front of it stood a huge grey plaque sign saying 'Himura's Funeral Parlor' in white bold letters.

 In front of it stood a huge grey plaque sign saying 'Himura's Funeral Parlor' in white bold letters

(Y/F) pushed the doorbell alerting someone to open the door. A handsome pale skinned male with raven black hair and black eyes welcomed you all in (Male Pic).

For a short second, your (e/c) eyes wouldn't leave his. It seems that you were in a trance. You have never met someone as beautiful as (Mamoru/Hikaru).