Chapter 6: I Still Taste The Past

A/N: Your not much included in here because this will be narrating someone. The song that fits this chapter is 'Just One Last Time by David Guetta featuring Taped Rai'.
▶Press play if you want to listen to it, hope you enjoy. :)
>(Explicit Content + Mature Language Ahead)

My day starts backwards. I wake up tired and go to bed wide awake. I'm not one to forget you know. I still taste the past. Maybe I should let this go.

(Flashback)

Hair as dark as midnight. Skin as white as snow. Sweet soft lips decorated in dashing red. Huge raven eyes that held galaxies inside them. No one could compare their beauty to her. The only one that I truly love.

Hana.

She was my eighteen year old sister

She was my eighteen year old sister. I couldn't help myself but to fall in love with her. I was twenty one years old beyond her eighteen year old self.

She knew that I loved her very much that is why she cares for me too just like how much I care for her. When we were little, I used to tease her because she's so fun to annoy.

I would mock her by saying things like 'Hana, you're such a baka!' and other things like, 'You dumbass.' 'What a loser.'

Her reaction would be really funny; she would either cry or be mad at me. Mother and father never did anything about this. Hana had no one to lean on.

She was cute whenever she had a tantrum or got angry at me. Every insult or comeback that she would fire back at me, it had no affect honestly. I didn't care, that's all.

I could handle her wrestling with me. I knew that I'm more stronger than her. To think that she can act tough on me was surprisingly amusing to watch.

Sometimes when we play games, I let her win. She would laugh at me for losing to her. Only if she knew that I like letting her win.

Ugh. School separated her away from me. Hana and I had managed to finish nursery all the way to elementary. Back in her elementary days, I was really jealous of her friends hanging out with her.

I miss her all the time. We rarely get to see each other except in the mornings and dismissal. I tried treating her with her favorite food yet she refuses me.

I didn't know why. Was it because of her new friends? Is something bothering her? She didn't tell me the reason until she was in high school.

As the seasons kept changing and time flies by fast, I noticed that she was growing more beautiful as she grew up. Hana had blossomed into a pretty gorgeous flower.

She told me that a certain hard subject was taking an effect on her. Math was dragging her down. I insisted on helping her with her problem by tutoring her. She gladly accepted my help.