Chapter 8: Rika Loves Sansu

You and Hikaru talked together while walking through the hallway of roaming students. It was nice having to talk with him. You haven't seen your friends anywhere therefore you spent your time with him.

"Why did you wanna talk to me?" you asked him.

"To put it simply, I find it intriguing talking to you for some reason." he simply said.

"How? I mean, I'm not popular you know and I only have few friends. I'm just average like other girls. I don't see anything special about me." you let your thoughts out.

"To me, you're not ordinary like other girls. You have a kind and respectful personality that I adore so much. You put others like your brother first then yourself. Now, don't get me wrong because it's true. That's what makes you special." he proudly said to you.

The reply that you got was unexpected really. You didn't thought that he would see the true you. He understands you without you having to figure out for yourself. As he said this, you now more value your friendship that you have with him.

He is one of the precious people that you will cherish in your life. Who knows where would this relationship might end up? People with beautiful thoughts are rare to find.

The sound of the bell ringing brought yourselves back at the real attention--Class starts in one minute. You said your goodbyes departing from each other's sides.

Taiiku was in session after that completely horrible dozens of drills that you were not prepared for in Sansu. For the activity, your sensei instructed you all to bring your belongings and tie your laces on your rubber shoes.

The president of the class wrote on the black board.

Taiiku
@Taiikukan
8:25-10:00am

You do so as your told. Mai and (FBF/N) sat beside you at the maroon bleachers. A soccer ball laid on your Sensei's palm. There will be a soccer tournament between different groups of girls however, the boys will play a basketball tournament.

Your group (G/N) will be battling (GE/N) and her pack. You rolled your eyes grabbing a (f/c) hair tie tying it into your (h/l) (h/t) (h/c) hair to form a sleek ponytail.

At long last, (G/N) won over your biggest and hardest opponent. You guys have defeated (GE/N) team. On the next round leading almost to the championship, you created a stratedgy with your teammates. As (FBF/N) sported a kick into the goal, you guys celebrated happily. Sensei gave (G/N) extra insentive points on Taiiku.

Fun.

It was a great time being there.

A lot of other subjects took place when Taiiku ended. 4 minutes remained in Sansu until it was lunch. Akane Sensei was eager to talk to you. She talked with you outside the classroom.

"(Y/N), I trust you with this responsibility. You will be the one who will fix plus decorate that bulletin board over there." she pointed to the bulletin board on the wall near the school library.