Chapter 13: You Are The Best Thing

A/N: How do you like the 2nd cover for this book? Let me know in the comments. Should I change the previous cover with this?
The song that fits this chapter is 'Girl On Fire by Alicia Keys.'
▶Press play if you want to listen to it, hope you enjoy. :)

Before you begin, take note of these:
(F/MA)= Female or Male Actress/Actor
(H/S)= Hatest Subject
(H/SN)= Her Surname

"Thank you for tuning into (F/MA) talk show tonight. This is your sunday evening reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you. I'm your host, (F/MA) saying goodnight and sweet dreams to all of you." (his/her) audience stood from their seats clapping happily.

You yawned tiredly stretching your arms as you turned the television off. The clock on the wall read '10:30pm'. Sighing to yourself, 'Time to go to bed.'

Arriving at your room, you prepared for the night by setting up your alarm clock for the next day and doing your night routine.

You brushed your teeth then washed your (S/T) face. The cold water sending waves of pleasure throughout your skin. After that, you dried yourself.

The show that you had just watched gave you a good mood. Before drifting to sleep, a smile was painted on your lips.

*Riinggg*

You shut your alarm clock off getting out of your comfortable bed. There was a sound that you heard outside the window. You pushed the (f/c) curtain aside hearing some cute small birds chirping. Those sounds boosted your happy mood more.

Four minutes later, you exited the bathroom. You wore your usual blue school uniform with white socks and a pair of black leather shoes feeling completely dry.

Your fingers collected your (f/c) backpack tossing it over your shoulder, closing the door of your room.
For breakfast, you munched on Mamoru's spicy tuna rice balls.

🎤She's just a girl and she's on fire.

Hotter than a fantasy, lonely like a highway.

She's living in a world and it's on fire.

Feeling the catastrophe, but she knows she can fly away.

Mamoru's silver car made it's way to Kaisei Academy. 'Take care and goodbye.' was all he said to you when you left his side carrying with you your things. 'You too.' was your reply.

🎤Ohhhh oh oh oh oh.

She got both feet on the ground.

And she's burning it down.

Ohhhh oh oh oh oh.

She got her head in the clouds.

And she's not backing down.

You walked all the way to your classroom not needing to bring anything from your locker.
(FBF/N) wave her hand, seeing you walk in.

Smiling, you waved back. You dropped your things on your desk.

"Hey (Y/N)-Chan, damn! I'm freaking out! (×0×)" your male classmate with messy red hair and purple eyes shook your shoulders. (A/N: Hahaha, this would be me!)

"Calm down Tomi-kun, why are you being so worried?" you tilted your head in confusion.

"Are you seriously kidding me right now? Today is the distribution of the report card of our 3rd semester."