Epilogue 2: In The Safety Of Your Arms

Before you begin, take note of these:
(N/N)= Nickname

>>EPILOGUE PATH: H I K A R U❤

At first, I was afraid of him; of what he could do to me.

But that all changed when I felt a feeling I never knew and haven't felt since he stayed with me.

His warmth.

Hikaru stood at the door of a familiar house. Right by his side was a (s/c), (e/c) eyed woman with (h/l) (h/c) hair wearing (f/c) sundress.

He opened the door, letting themselves in. His footsteps went towards his mother who sat at a brown couch.

Her eyes gleamed with happiness, seeing her only son alive return back to her wide arms. He hugged her tightly as his fingers wipe those tears away that had cascaded down her beautiful face.

"I miss you, mom. I love you being here with me." he says to her.

"I love you too Hikaru. You're my precious light." she says back to him.

The both of them pull away.

"I'm so-orry that I had became like this.. Please try to u-understand." his voice broke.

"I understand. I will always love you no matter what." she rubs his shoulder caringly.

Hikaru then smiled as he told her about his future plans in which his mother listened. He vow to visit her from time to time.

He also had quit his old job as he settles into an apartment in an old small town with you helping him. You transported the boxes that were filled with his personal belongings in the living room.

Did I mention that you also moved in with him.

You exhaled your breath, laying your tired body on a grey couch. The blonde sits next to your form, releasing an exhausted sigh.

So far, you pursued your passion back in teaching the children in an elementary school. It felt good knowing you were back on track. Nothing could stop you now from reaching once again your dream.

Your life had become a miracle. Good things kept coming your way and you loved it to stay that way. Osamu was out of your life. You never heard from him again after that incident.

There were no nightmares that usually plagued your dreams. Sleep was what you can enjoy doing again. You also didn't need to glance every now and then on what was lurking behind your form.

Freedom had granted you peace and security.

"C'mon (Y/N), let's unpack our things." he goes up to his room, carrying his things with him. You followed in suit with your own things.

After those long passing days of work in fixing the view of the old apartment and the challenging duties of being an elementary teacher, you were beyond fatigue.

As for Hikaru, he was now working as a technician in a famous computer company. He too was tired from his numerous working hours.

Even though he is still a wendigo, he managed to control his lethal hunger. When he's hungry, he would eat the stored animals that he had sneakily hunted.

He doesn't want to hurt the people especially, a precious beauty such as yourself so he stuck to killing animals.

You had closed your (e/c) eyes and smiled in feeling the sensation of his touch comforting you as it glided up towards your wrist, pulling you slowly to his chest.

Fluttering them back open, you were now both standing quietly together in the kitchen after long exhausting days.

Both of your bodies leaned into each other for support, breathing in the smell of home.

Each fingers carding through his and her own beautiful, soft hair.

A moan escaped your lips when Hikaru stroked your spine sexily. He smirked playfully hearing your intoxicating moan coming out of your pretty mouth.

The blonde continued to do the same motion down your spine. You then decided to stroke down his spine lovingly.

"Oh (Y/N), your hands are so soft." he moans.

This time, you were the one smirking playfully at him.

Honestly, you were moved by his smooth and intimate touches. It made you feel relaxed and you could finally smile properly again after all of the hardships that you've been through in your life.

"You make me feel so comfortable, so protected like you're my home and I could live the rest of my life in the safety of your arms."  he whispers then kisses your neck romantically.

You placed your hand in his hand and wrapped your fingers around his fingers, and the thoughts in your head started floating around and began to multiply and linger.

I never want to let go of him.

I will never abandom him.

I will protect him.

I will always have him in my heart.

"I love you Hikaru. You're the warmth that I need and adore. I will never abandon you knowing that you are my soulmate and my pathway to forever~"  you kissed his lips hard.

He smiles, inserting his tounge that had granted him access by you. No place in your mouth were left untouched.

His hands holds your waist as you intertwined your legs around his hips. The blonde places you on a couch with him still kissing you and then roaming your delicate (s/c) body.

"I love you too (N/N). I will never forget the day that you came into my life. I want to give all my love to you right now." he takes off your clothes then his.

Hikaru licks and massages your breasts. His hot kisses travels all the way to your stomach.

"O-Oh Hikaru~" your body arches up in sweet pleasure.

He rubs your womanhood making you shake in excitement. It doubles up when his tounge licks and sucks your wet womanhood.

"A-Ah! Please, I-I need you~" you moan out, cumming in his mouth which he tastes in satisfaction.

"You're soo cute. You deserve all my love, sweetheart~" he winks causing you to blush as he positions himself right at your sacred flower.

He began to thrust.

All throughout the pain, he comforted you. Now that the pain was gone, pleasure filled your hot body.

"Agh! It feels so good to be inside you, my love~" he rolls his head back in a moaning mess.

"Faster Hikaru!" you begged.

The both of you cummed together.

I love that rush, when he folds me into his arms and I let out a sigh of relief.

I love being with him.

I will never get tired of him.