Chapter 7: Stay After Class

Before you begin, take note of these:
(S/T)= Skin Tone
(G/N)= Group Name
(GE/N)= Girl Enemy Name
(H/L)= Hair Length
(S/N)= Surname

Mamoru had dropped you off to Kaisei Academy. You bid him goodbye and stole a quick glance at him. He cleared his silver car off from the pavement where he stopped his car a minute ago speeding away.

Your footsteps made your way to the front door opening it. Further walking inside, you saw the bulletin board. Groups of students shielded you from what they were witnessing.

They prevented you from wanting to find out what was it all about. Your curiosity took control of your body. 'Just what are they looking at?' you thought to yourself.

Feet stayed glued on the floor, stretching your toes as much as possible so you could see what was going on over there. Your (e/c) orbs widen at what you saw.

A three member per group activity will commence later at taiiku. You see that you have something to do this wednesday on your PE class. Last week, you recalled that it was seriously boring.

Sensei just made a roll call then discussed the rules and grading system. Once that was taken care of, Sensei lead the exercise routine with his students.

That was it.

There are no other words you could say.

'Hmm.. I wonder what will we encounter later?' this thought clouded your mind. You divided your presence against the other students who were chatting about their group.

Honestly, you loved your group in taiiku. Your group consisted of Mai and (FBF/N). The smile on your (s/t) skin didn't leave as you went to your locker to take some important things out that you will need.

A blonde haired male with brown tips dyed at the ends approaches your side earning a heart warming smile to rise from your mouth. His gold eyes looked at you cheerfully.

"Hey (Y/N)-Chan! :D"

"Oh, hi Hikaru-kun! =)"

"Are you feeling a bit better now?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. What do you want to talk about?" you striked up conversation with him.

"You wanna stroll for a bit before class starts?"

"Sounds beautiful. It's still early so why not?" you replied.

You and Hikaru talked together while walking through the hallway of roaming students. It was nice having to talk with him. You haven't seen your friends anywhere therefore you spent your time with him.

"Why did you wanna talk to me?" you asked him.

"To put it simply, I find it intriguing talking to you for some reason." he simply said.

"How? I mean, I'm not popular you know and I only have few friends. I'm just average like other girls. I don't see anything special about me." you let your thoughts out.

"To me, you're not ordinary like other girls. You have a kind and respectful personality that I adore so much. You put others like your brother first then yourself. Now, don't get me wrong because it's true. That's what makes you special." he proudly said to you.

The reply that you got was unexpected really. You didn't thought that he would see the true you. He understands you without you having to figure out for yourself. As he said this, you now more value your friendship that you have with him.

He is one of the precious people that you will cherish in your life. Who knows where would this relationship might end up? People with beautiful thoughts are rare to find.