Chapter 10: I'll Be Holding On To You

Before you begin, take note of these:
(CP/T)= Correction Pen or Tape
(A/C)= Any Color

Previously..

You gave him your dear phone, grabbing your (f/c) backpack and your lunch box with you. The test paper was still on the table. Shutting the door, you ran through the soulless hallway.

You tried your hardest to keep your eyes from crying a river by biting your lip.

"It's an emergency, please." you begged the school guard.

"...I believe you." he opened the gate for you.

Mamoru let you inside of his silver car. He drove it to the hospital.

Her fragile body was laying on the white hospital bed. The rate of her heart was fine in the monitor, both of you were relieved.

The dextrose hung on the IV stand her arm had an IV attached to it. An oxygen mask covered her mouth and nose.

___________________________________

Even smiling makes your face ache. (Y/F) shared to you both that she has pneumonia. Tears escaped your (e/c) eyes, Mamoru's head hung low not saying anything.

You wiped the tears away from your (s/t) skin. Why would she have to suffer from this illness? Will she be alright? So many thoughts entered your mind.

"F-Father, I gave my phone to my Sensei in Rekishi." you managed to say.

"What? Why?" he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"He thought that I was cheating but clearly, I did not. I tried talking down to him that my brother sent me a message--that it was an emergency. He didn't listen to me as he glared at me in the eye to give him my phone. I left my phone in his hands, disappearing out the door of my classroom. (-.-)" you sighed in dissapointment.

"I hate those kind of teachers. He thinks he's so perfectly right all the time yet he's not. I'm gonna call him for doing this to our (Y/N)." he firmly says.

"Thank you, father. :]" you spoke.

Someone set foot inside the silent white room. In her hands held a clipboard. You all looked at what the doctor would have to say about this.

"Miss (S/N) will be discharged later. For now, let her take enough rest. Mister (S/N), here's a list of medications that you should consider her taking. I included there antibiotics, cough medicine, and fever reducers. When she first got here, I noticed that she had some trouble breathing and the continuous of cough. By taking some blood samples, Her type of pneumonia is community-acquired pneumonia. I will be checking later what caused this knowing that I still have more other patients to take care of." the ginger haired doctor with black glasses gave a piece of paper to him.

"Alright, I leave her in your good hands." he nodded in agreement.

"If her pneumonia becomes severe, take her back here immediately. Here's my number if you want more info about her illness, that is all." she added, giving him her calling card.

"We'll do that." Mamoru talked.

At 5:30pm, (Y/M) was finally discharged at the hospital. (E/C) eyes stared at her. You held her side caringly while the two of you walked together to the parking lot. She surpressed a warm smile towards you.

All of you sat inside the silver car with you beside your brother at the front. The male brunnette drove off to the pharmacy across the street.

Your father went in line as the three of you sat down waiting. Now that it was his turn, he gave the prescription to the male. After a few minutes, the prescribe medicines were bought.