Chapter 34: The Truth Is Out There

Before you begin, take note of these:
(C/B)= Cellphone Brand
(P/B)= Pink or Black

Previously..

His hand on your waist pulls you close to his body. Both eyes exchange a loving stare. He slowly leaned in, pressing his tender lips to your sweet red ones.

After some time, the two of you pulled away. You smiled at the way he kissed you-- how he made you feel you're his whole world much like his only sunshine.

The smile on his face never brushed off.
You have his favorite smile.

"I left somehing here. I should go and get it back." you lied, thinking of Mamoru.

"I'll come along with you."

"No, it's fine. It's not that hard to find." you disappeared out of his sight.

Rushing feet stumbled upon a family ancestral room. Displayed on the wall was an old portrait that looked to be a historic tribe. The house was built by wooden trees.

Moving over you saw the brown shelf. Stack of ancient books lined up the shelf, filling its empty spaces.

What you saw made your skin crawl. You stiffled a gasp and pictured the jars filled with preserved human organs.

'I have the proof. Mamoru would definitely believe me this time.' you sighed.

Much to your relief, you saw the door open.

"My sweet (Y/N), it is wrong to break rules~" the ravenette male's dark voice rung in your ears.
_______________________________

You stood there shaking like a leaf with nothing to say. (E/C) eyes met the floor to avoid his intimidating gaze. His footsteps stepped closer and closer until you could feel his cold breath fanning on your neck.

"You're scared, how cute." he smirked, placing a kiss on your collarbone.

"P-Please Osamu, I didn't m-mean to do it.. I'm sorryy." you weakly said.

"Don't be afraid of me after all I don't bite~" he smiled.

He looked at you, nodding your head in reply.

"A woman such as yourself had had enough for one night. Let me lead the way out, sweetheart." his soft pale hand took yours as the two of you made your way out of the mysterious old dark room.

"What are they supposed to be?" you slowly asked him.

"They were my biology project in science back when I was in college." he lied.

"Oh, okay." you answered though you knew it was something else.

"Good night (Y/N)~ See you tomorrow!" Osamu waved, watching your figure walk away into the dark of the night towards your car.

"Good night." you closed the door of your car, starting the engine.

Osamu lied on his bed thinking of you that night. His creepy smile spread out wide on his dark handsome face.

"What a naughty woman you are, (Y/N) for wanting me to punish you and making me reveal what I truly am~ I'm afraid you know too much and I can't let that happen just yet." he chuckled evilly.

"I won't let my plans for my love fail... I will make sure to it that everything will be perfect just like you are perfect for me. Instead of leaving, I just wished you would forget about doing that to me! You deserve my love for you. It's all for you!" he growled, his pitch black eyes swirling with insanity.