Chapter 41: My Sweet Fate

Before you begin, take note of these:
(F/J)= Favorite Jewelry
(F/F)= Favorite Flowers

Previously..

"Hold still, you'll be alright." your finger stitched the open wound on his arm close.

"A-ah.. My love, you are worth it all." he took the tool away, filling your soft lips with his undeniable affection.

Your soft lips enveloped his own in a sweet passionate kiss afterwards the two of you pulled away.

"There's nothing holding me back, sweetheart. Your heart is all I own. In a matter of weeks, you'll give me all of you. We're finally going to get married, isn't that lovely?" Osamu smiles, rubbing your thigh romantically.

"Yes, I suppose." shock was written all over your face from what he announced.

You began packing all of your things such as (u/b) and so did he. Osamu set aside the camping tent, folding it neatly as he placed it inside the trunk.

"I'm glad that you're happy with that (Y/N). Now, we need to get out of here fast. It won't be safe staying here for the rest of the night." the car roared, driving its way out of the dark woods.

Those beautiful (e/c) eyes of yours slowly closes, letting the darkness sweep your vision. This was what you've waited for all this time--to forget the problems that has happened once you slept.

Nothing will change my mind.

You matter to me.

I'll be there to find you and bring you

back to my safe arms.

"Hikaru, I'm glad that (Y/N) is still the one that you chose after everything." she stares at me.

"Before I met her, she has been special to me (FBF/N)." I smiled.
____________________________________

'I admit that it is best to stay here where its slightly safe rather than staying alone in the woods with another damn cannibal.' the thought came on your mind.

"Welcome back Masutā and (Y/N)-San! Do you need anything?" Takumi opens the door, taking the backpacks from his and your shoulder.

"Could we have some water? We've been attacked by another cannibal who has taken a liking to my sweet (Y/N)." Osamu plops on the sofa tiredly, pulling you forward.

"Right away sir!" the butler disappeared out of your sight.

"By tomorrow, you will be tutoring my siblings and for the rest of the weekends. Dismiss them at 4pm." he strokes your (h/l) (h/c) hair softly.

"Alright, what about my family and friends?" you looked at him.

"What do you mean? Why are you asking such a question?" he raised an eyebrow.

"You know, about the wedding."

"But my love you know I hate letting others take advantage of your perfection and stealing you away from me. You're forever mine! You don't need them to feel happy and beautiful. All you need is me!" a moist, warm trail lingers on your neck and collarbone.

Just thinking about (F/N), Mamoru, and (FBF/N) and the fact that you aren't seeing them anytime soon allowed a few fresh tears to fall down your cheeks.

'I miss them so much. Their all I have left.'

Osamu kisses the tears away, smiling to himself.