intro

EDIT
yeah, I had to edit this first thing 'cause
those "sneak peeks" were cringey as hell.
im changing it up a bit. for all i know this
wont add up to what i have right now(?)
but hey, this is better than the cringey
cringey scenes i had, you know? anyways
i hope you enjoy either way.

"would you look at that, the poor child is being taken over already."

the age in his mid-twenties hovered over the crying newborn. a long sigh escaped his lips. the male crossed his over his chest and took a glance over to his partner.

"so partner, what do you wanna do?"

the blonde haired boy started at the whinning infant. he had his arms wailing around in the air. it must have been in pain hence half his body was covered in black.

the angel licked frowned and brought his hands close to the baby. the newborn took a hold of his finger and his cries began to die down. "looks like the baby likes you, yoongi."

yoongi didn't respond but he continues to stare at the child. his eyes soon faltered down to a paper on the side of the clear box the child was in.

"hoseok. jung hoseok," the angel read out.

the brown haired angel followed his partners stare and looked back at the baby. "he looks like a horse." yoongi shot a glare at him. "luca, stop bullying a baby that cant even speak yet."

he nervously let out a laugh and took a step back. "what are we gonna do though? he doesn't have much time left until his heart stops," luca runs a hand through his chocolate locks, "once it reaches his heart there's no hope for the child. either we slow down the process or we leave the child here to die so the thing can find a new vessel."

yoongi pursed his lips and slowly, pulled his hand away from the babys grip and suddenly hovered his hand in front of the newborn.

"I'll slow down the process. i want him to live for few years at most. i can't let a newborn die just like that while we angels can help it for a bit."

luca gave him yoongi a look before scoffing a bit. "alright while you do that I'll be heading back since im not really needed now." the angel gave his partner a quick wink before a bright white light took over the room.

as the light faded the angel dissapered with it. yoongi rolled his eyes. he had enough of his partners goodbye winks yet he never says or does anything to stop it.

the young males attnetion altered to the infant and smiled down at him. "i wont let you die, hoseok."

with said, a dark blue light illuminated from the angels hand down to the baby, the pitch black marks on him fading. the last mark on the child dissapered as well of the light from yoongis hand. he took a step back, his eyes never leaving the baby.

"ill come back and visit, hoseok!"

jung hoseok
jeon jungkook

© cherriefreak 2019

🐰 | this story contains mature scenes, dark thoughts and such things like that so you have been warned

- tbc -
11.16.19