He Hears You Swear For The First Time

A/N: This is not my best work but I didn't have a lot of ideas today so. . .

Warning: Swearing but I think that's been implied.

Luke

You and Luke had been dating for a little over three months. Even though you had been friends for a long time, he had never heard you swear. You had always tried to control your mouth around people so they wouldn't think poorly of you, but that wasn't always easy. With Luke you somehow managed to not say anything worse than 'What the hell?' a few times.

One day the two of you were walking around just talking when you tripped over your own feet. Landing on the ground, you forgot to control your mouth.

"Aw fuck me." You say in a joking tone. Immediately after the words left your lips, you realized the mistake you had made.

"I'm so sorry Luke." You say, blood rushing to your cheeks . Despite trying to be sorry, you were laughing at your clumsiness.

"It's fine." Luke said, laughing with you. "I do it too sometimes."

The two went on with your walk, trying to forget about the clumsy person you are.

Calum

You and your best friend Calum were at a party that you best friend had invited you to. At first, you didn't want to come, as parties weren't really your scene. Despite your protests, Calum somehow managed to convince you to come.

It was a laser tag party that everyone in your grade was going to, so it couldn't be that bad. Somehow, you and Calum ended up on opposite teams. About half of your team was out, but you had somehow managed to not get tagged yet. Thankfully Calum was still in too.

You were hiding behind a wall in hopes of getting someone when they walked around, but you were out of luck. As soon as you saw the person, you aimed your gun, ready to shoot, but you were too late. The person shot you before you had the chance to fire your gun at them.

"Haha. Got you Y/N".

"Fuck you Calum Hood." You say in a joking tone. "I was going to win!"

"Woah. Language young lady." He replied, laughing.

"Sorry." You say, not really feeling sorry. "You better let my team win though."

"Sure." He says sarcastically, running off to get some other players. 

Michael

It was a dreary day outside, and you and Michael had nothing to do. You were just cleaning the house and jamming out to some music. Your favorite song, Miss You, was on and you couldn't resist the chance to belt out the song. 

"Is it my imagination?..." you sing, turning the volume up.  You were belting out the chorus when Michael walked into the room. No noticing his presence, you continued singing.

"And it hits me when the lights go on. Shit! Maybe I miss you." You turn around to pick up something you dropped, when you saw Michael smirking at you.

"Well, well, well, Y/N. I didn't think you would ever have the audacity to swear in this home."

"Oh. Hi Michael." You said, a red tint coming to you cheeks.

"Don't worry about it." He laughs. "No need to be embarrassed." You laugh too, amused by his first comment. Michael then proceeds to go to the kitchen, leaving you to continue cleaning and singing. 

Ashton

"Why did I think this would be a good idea?" You ask yourself as you apply some makeup to your face.

Ashton had invited you to go to an awards show with him. It took a lot of convincing on his part, but he eventually convinced you to come. Now you were trying to look decent, and failing miserably.

Ashton was supposed to be at your apartment to pick you up in half an hour, and you still hadn't finished applying your makeup. You were almost done, but you still had to eat something and get your dress on. Once you finished the final touches on your face, you ran to the kitchen to grab a cereal bar. You scarfed it down and ran back to your room to get your dress on, as you only had fifteen minutes until it was time to go.

Grabbing your dress out of the closet, you put it on carefully, making sure you wouldn't mess it up.  After you zipped it up, you went to the living room to get your shoes. You heard a knock on the door, signifying that your boyfriend had arrived.

"It's open." You yell.

Ashton let himself in, closing the door behind himself.

"Hey babe." He says.

"Hey." you say, turning your head to look at him as you walked. Suddenly, a shooting pain went through your shin.

"Shit!" You exclaim loudly. You then realized that you had knocked your shin on the coffee table while you attempted to put your shoes on.

"Hey, don't swear."

"Sorry." You mumble, rubbing your shin.

"That was pretty funny though." Ashton says.

"I know. Seeing your girlfriend in pain is hilarious." You shoot back sarcastically.

"Sorry babe. I love you ." He says.

"Love you too." You say, smiling slightly. "Lets go before we're late."