You're Best Friends And You Fall Asleep On Him

A/N: So I think this one was the best to date. Thanks as always for reading!

Warning: None

Luke 

~"I cheated on you Y/N. I've found another girl. I'm sorry , but I have to end this." ~

Your boyfriend of three years had just dumped you over the phone. The heartbreaking words he had said to you were so simple to say yet so hard to take in. At first you felt empty, but after a few minutes reality hit you. He was gone. Just the thought of the douche you used to call your boyfriend made you burst into tears. That's how Luke ended up at your apartment at 10 pm. The moment that his tired eyes met you swollen ones, he knew that it was bad.  

"Hey, it's going to be okay." Luke said trying to comfort your aching heart. The two of you had been sitting on your couch for the past hour trying to forget about your breakup. 

"He wasn't worth it." 

"Easy for you to say." You mumble miserably in his shoulder.  "You never liked him anyways." 

"That is true, but if he dumped you with such little respect he most definitely was not worth it."

"You're right. I know he wasn't the best guy, but it still hurts."

You just sat on the couch for a while. Luke rubbing your back as you grew more and more tired. Soon enough, you had fallen asleep on his shoulder.

Debating over whether to move you to your bed or stay on the couch, Luke decided to stay on the couch and let you sleep. Laying down and carefully pulling you into his chest, he took a close look at you. Admiring the freckles under your eyes and the pinkness of your lips, he realized how beautiful you were.

"No. I can't be falling in love with my best friend." He whispered to himself. "Come on Luke, she just got out of a relationship. You can't do this to her." 

Pressing his lips to your forehead for a second, Luke fell asleep with your small figure laying on top of him. 

Calum

"What a night." Michael said as he entered the tour bus.

What a night it had been. You had gone out clubbing with the boys and to say that you were tired was an understatement.

"Tell me about it." You said, smiling as you passed Michael to sit down and take off your heals. "I think Luke had at least three shots more than normal tonight."

"Maybe?" Calum said as he entered the bus, Luke hollering behind him. "He won't stop yelling."

"Yeah. We defiantly need to limit him next time. Just wait until he has a terrible hangover tomorrow." Ashton chuckled as he came in behind Luke.

"I doubt he'll want to drink that much again after tomorrow." Calum remarked, sitting down on the couch next to you. You leaned onto him, closing your eyes for a second before you had to get up and get ready for bed.  Not seeming to notice your weight, Calum continued to talk with Ashton.

"Is she sleeping?" Ashton asked after a while, looking at you leaning on Calum. 

"I guess so." Calum said, chucking lightly at your ability to fall asleep so easily. "I better get her to bed. I think I'm going to turn in as well." 

"Alright. Good night." 

"Good night." 

Calum picked you up with ease, walking over to your bunk to lay you down. 

"Y/N." Calum whispered, shaking you lightly to wake you up. You opened your eyes, confused at the scenery change. 

"You fell asleep and I figured you didn't want to sleep in that dress." He said, smiling at you. 

"Oh. Thanks." You say groggily, rubbing your eyes. "Are you going to bed?"

"Yeah. I'm assuming you are too. Night Y/N."

"Night Calum."

Michael

It was 4 a.m. at the airport and you were so tired that you were ready to collapse on the floor and take a nap. You and Michael were taking a trip during his time off due to the fact that the two of you never seemed to get to spend a lot of time together anymore. You were insanely excited to board the plane and  get to your destination, but the fact that it was so early killed the buzz. You had another hour before you could board the plane and you were about to fall asleep in your chair. 

"Y/N are you still awake?" Michael asks, noticing how your eyes were drooping as you struggled to keep them open. 

"Barely." You say. 

"We only have one hour before we get on, then you can go to sleep." He states, feeling his eyes droop as well. 

"I don't know if I'll make it that long." You mumble, putting your head on his shoulder. 

"Well you better." He tells you, not wanting to have to wake you up later.

Not long after he said that, you fell asleep. It was useless for you to fight the fatigue that was taking over your body. 

"Really Y/N?" Michael says once he realized that you had fallen asleep. As much as he wanted to be mean to you and wake you up, he decided to let you sleep for a little while longer. After all, it was 4:30 in the morning. 

Ashton

"How is she?" Michael asked.

"Not so good. Her fever hasn't gone down and she seems to be really uncomfortable." Ashton replied to the blonde boy. "She's been overworking herself recently. This entire trip she has managed to do school work, stuff for her internship, help us, and hang out with us. It's crazy."

You suddenly shifted in bed, turning you body so that you were facing Ashton, who was sitting next to you on the bed. Your eyes fluttered open as you woke up from your nap. 

"How are you feeling?" Ashton asked, his voice soft and comforting. 

"Tired, hot, miserable." You list, your eyes half open.

"Here, take some medicine and then you can go back to sleep." 

"Okay." You take the medicine from his hand and swallow it, hoping that it will do something to help reduce your fever. You then started to lower you body onto Ashton's lap, not noticing what you were doing in your groggy state. 

Ashton rubbed your back as you fell asleep in the comfort of your best friend's lap. 

"You really have a soft spot for her, don't you?" Michael asked, clearly seeing the adoration for you in his bandmate's eyes. 

"Yeah." Ashton replied, watching as your chest slowly rise and fall. He would always have a soft spot for you; the best friend he could ask for.