Chapter 27

Zila
  I let out a groan and open my eyes seeing a bright light coming from the window

"Gray...can you close the blinds please?" I asked already knowing he was awake.

"Yeah sure baby girl" Gray said as I open my eyes fully seeing Gray's face in front of mine. I smile.

"Thank you for coming to get me" I said as I reach out to him and pull him into a hug

"Babygirl I would have came whether you liked it or not. Your mine and no body else's, and your also carrying our babies" Gray said as I smiled into his neck.
  I let out a groan of pain and Gray pulled back quickly looking everywhere

"Did I hurt you?! Oh god I did didn't I?" Gray asked as I see the worriedness in his eyes. I just shook my head

"No you didn't hurt me, I moved the wrong way and since all of my wounds haven't healed yet I'm still soar" I said, he let out a sigh of relief and hug me again.

"I'm so glad your back in my arms where your safe. Where our pups are safe. I was a reck without you here with me, Crystal had to tell me to calm down and think of you to where I wouldn't shift and maybe kill someone" Gray said as I tightened my grip on him.

"You were that big of a mess with out me here?" I asked

"Of course I was babygirl, even when I'm not by you I'm a reck without you. I know I'm a Alpha, but a Alpha always has his weaknesses and your mine. If anyone or anything dare to touch you or our babies I'll kill them in a second" Gray said as I smile more and pull away from him and kissed him.

"Thank you Gray, my Mom and Dad would have been proud to have you as a son in law if and when we get married" I said as Gray raised his eyebrow in a playful way.

"Baby girl theres no "if we get married" your stuck with me for the rest of your life" Gray said making me laugh

"Great way of putting it Gray" I said

"Yeah I know. How about you get some more rest. I know you haven't slept in awhile so get some sleep" Gray said as I scooted over and patted the side beside me.
  Gray climbed in next to me and pulled me closer to him as hes scent surrounded me

"I love you Zila" Gray said making me smile into his chest

"I love you to Gray" I said as I felt the sleep come over me.

I looked around seeing the Moon Goddess again

"Hello dear" she said

"Hello" I said

"Have you decided on what you want to do dear?" She asked. I looked down at my hands and see them tremble. Why would they be trembling? Scared...no...it's straight out fear of failing as the Moon goddess

"What if I'm not the one to be the next Moon Goddess? How do you even know I will be a good Moon Goddess?" I asked. She just smiled.

"Dear I know you will be a good Moon Goddess. Your Mother is my daughter, Zila you are my Grand Daughter.
  You are just like your Mother and I know for a fact that you being my Grand Daughter and being as strong as you are you will make a fine Moon Goddess" she said.

"Your...my Grandma?" I asked surprised

"Yes dear, but as you can tell I have gotten to old to be the Moon Goddess anymore. That's why I have chosen you to be the next Moon Goddes, what do you say my Grand Daughter?" She asked as I looked up at her seeing her Beautiful eyes stare at me.

"Yes. I will be the next Moon Goddes" I said.