Chapter 4

Zila
  I moved around and try to get my eyes to adjust to the light coming in from the window.
  I sit up and look around seeing Crystal and Chris snuggling up to each other. Last night they let me have the bed instead of them taking it. I feel so bad about taking the bed now! You can tell their mates, but something's not right, why won't they show that around anyone else?
  I walk over to them and shake them awake

"Good morning!" I said as I sat down on the bed seeing them get up from the pallet made on the floor.

"Good morning Zila, are you hungry?" Crystal asked

"Yes I am! But I have a question, why do you guys hide the fact that your mates?" I asked.
   I look at their shocked expression

"How did you know that?" Chris asked

"Well by the way you too look at each other, the way you were cuddling just a minute ago and they way you talk to each other!" I said as I see Crystal look at Chris and gulp.

"Why are you guys acting like that?" I asked

"Alpha Jared forbid up from seeing each other" Chris said

"What? Why?" I asked

"Because he didn't have anyone. He would see us stare at each other with love and he never had that in his life that's the way he is now!" Chris said.
  I get up and walk over to them and bring them into a hug

"I will do anything if it means letting you to be together again!" I said as my stomach growled

"Come on let's go get some breakfast in you!" Crystal laughed.
  I smiled and followed after Crystal with Chris behind me. You could feel the pain coming from both of them. The pain of not being able to touch your mate or even love on your mate knowing there so close to you.
   Their pain comes in waves, it's like it's trying to control them if they go like this any longer but what can they do? What can I do to help them?

"Zila" Chris said now in front of

"Huh" I said as I looked up at both of them

"Are you okay, you zoned out for a little bit?" Crystal asked

"Yeah I'm fine. Can I get some breakfast now?" I asked as I was afraid of them knowing that I wasn't fine. I was never going to be fine in this kind of environment knowing he's up there in his office with the satisfaction of having me.
  I sat down quickly and sat there waiting for my breakfast when I rushed behind Crystal and Chris feeling Jared come down.

"Chris, Crystal" Alpha Jared said, they bowed to show their respects when he eyes turn to me

"Zila, come here" Alpha Jared said

"No" I said with a Alpha tone

"Zila I will not tell you again. If you don't come now than I will separate Crystal and Chris from each other for months" Alpha Jared said.
   He knew I wouldn't say no to that. He was using Chris and Crystal to get to me, but I can't have them being apart from each other when they don't even get to love on each other.
   I let out sigh and moved out from behind Chris and Crystal walking over to Alpha Jared. I walked closer and felt a hand come down on my cheek causing me to grab it with a growl

"That's for disrespecting me" Alpha Jared said as he put something around my neck causing a shock to go through my body.
  I pulled on the thing trying to get it off but it shocked me again

"Every time you pull on it, it will shock you" Alpha Jared said smirking.
   I used all my force hitting Alpha Jared in the mouth making him fall out of his chair

"Your such a asshole. Your a worthless pathetic Alpha that works with rouge's because your to weak to fight a real Alpha by yourself" I growled out as I felt anger boil up in me.
  I felt fangs come out my mouth as I felt my bones began to crack

"Crystal put her under now!" Alpha Jared yelled in his Alpha tone.

"B-but if I do that than..." Crystal said

"I said now" Alpha Jared growled.
    Crystal came towards me saying sorry as she stuck a needle inside my arm as I felt my body go limp.

"Chris take her to the cells. I'm gonna have some fun with this one. It's time for her punishment" Alpha Jared said.