Chapter 24

Zila
  I opened my eyes feeling weak as I try to move my body, but pain shot through my whole body.

"Shit" I said as I tried my best to sit up looking around seeing my hands and legs chained up.

"Well sweet heart your awake finally" Jared said as I growl at him

"Now come on dear is that any way to treat your mate" Jared said as I built up the strength and slam against the door

"You are not my mate! My mate is at home hurt because of your stupid act" I growled out as he just smirked at me.
  He unlocked the door and walked over to me causing me to growl at him

"Well it looks like you and your so called mate have been completing the mate process. It looks like you have a little Zila in there or little Gray" Jared said as he laid his hand on my stomach.
  I let out a deadly growl and lunge forward biting into his shoulder as he pulled away from me screaming as I sit out the piece of his shoulder I got.

"Your gonna regret doing that you little bitch, I'm gonna make you and him hurt by hurting that baby of your" Jared said as he came towards me as I thrashed around trying to protect my stomach.
  I felt a knife go through my stomach as I try to calm my breathing and screaming trying to hear the heart beat.
  I couldn't hear anything. I felt the tears fall down my cheeks as I let out a sob

"Leave them out of this!" I cried as Jared Smirked at me and laughed

"No can dear if you would have just agreed to be mine this wouldn't be happening" Jared said as he took the knife out and did it again in a different spot.

"Stop! Stop! Your hurting them!" I cried as he kept stabbing my stomach

"Please stop! I'll do anything if you let them live please stop!" I begged as I felt the tears drop one after the other

"Jared please! Please" I begged as he pulled knife out as I fell to the floor in pain as I try to protect my stomach as best as I can.
  I see the blood form around me as he just rolled his eyes

"You got one chance dear if you don't do what I say they die" Jared said as I just sobbed seeing as it was pointless seeing as there were many stab wounds in my stomach.
  He walked out the room as I let out scream of pain and sorrow

"Please! Please stay strong for momma she's gonna do anything to protect to you from him so just please stay for momma!" I cried to my stomach trying my best to hear a heart beat.
  I felt so weak in this situation. Jared has a hold on me right now with then in my stomach, he has advantage over me right using them to get to me.
  I ran my hands over my stomach feeling the holes where the knife was

"Please still be there! Please still be there for momma. You haven't even lived your life yet I'm ruining it right now! I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry" I sobbed as I try to calm my breathing down as I felt myself become tired and weak.
  I wrap my arms around my stomach and rolled up in a ball to where my stomach wasn't showing.
  I felt the darkness take over and prayed to the moon goddess that Gray would come soon and that my little pups were still there with me.