Chapter 26

Zila
  I looked around seeing blue roses. Blue roses. The flowers my Mother loved

"Sweetie are you gonna come and see your parents or not" a voice sakd as I already felt the tears come to my eyes.
  I turned around seeing long light brown hair and green eyes that sparkle like a star, I looked next to her seeing blackish hair and bright blue eyes.

"Mom! Dad!" I said as I ran over tackling them in a hug as I sobbed.

"I've missed you guys so much...I'm so sorry I wasn't strong enough to save you" I cried as my Mother just smiled at me and wiped the tears that fell.

"Sweetie you were strong, but I also didn't want my baby girl to die either" Mom said

"But why did I have to be put through all that I have been through?" I asked

"I don't know sweetie, you might have to ask the moon goddess herself" Mom said as I hug them tighter.
  Dad kissed my head and so did Mom when she brought my head up and smiled at me with tears running down her face.

"You have to go don't you?" I asked already knowing that answer

"Yeah sweetie I'm so sorry we can't be with you! I love you so much! And I'm so proud of what you have became!" Mom said as Dad came over and kissed my head one more time.

"I love you so much my little Princess! I'm so proud of the woman you have become, your strong, Beautiful and a Mother. I'm so sorry we won't be able to give your children two sets of grand parents, but we will be watching over you Princess I promise!" Dad said as he kissed my head one time.
  I already felt the tears sliding down my face one after the other as I see them disappear from my sight. I felt my knees go weak as a hand sat on my shoulder.
  I look up and see a woman with white hair and orange eyes smiling at me

"Zila it's so good to finally meet you! I'm the moon goddess. The question you asked your Mother earlier, the reason why you went through all of that is because your gonna be the next moon goddess! Now think it over. You have a mate waiting for you to wake up now dear" the moon goddess said.

I shot awake taking a deep breath as I hear a beeping noise. I look down at my arm and see IVs hooked up to me as I look around the room seeing Gray asleep.
  I quickly look down at my stomach and hear two heart beats as I let out a sigh of relief falling back down on the bed feeling exhausted.
  I looked over at Gray again and smiled

"Thank you for saving me! I love you Gray!" I said as I look down at my stomach and smile

"And I love you too my little angels" I said as I put my hands on my stomach letting the darkness take over once again.