Chapter 5

Zila
  I looked around feeling pain shoot through my body as I tried to move. I hear chains clash together, making me look up seeing my arms in chains.

"What the hell" I said trying to get out of the chains

"Well isn't this a sight to see" Alpha Jared said walking over to me grabbing my chin

"You bastard" I said as I felt my cannies come out, but they went back in

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Well my dear I stop your transformation basically. You were about to shift and I can't have you doing that" Alpha Jared said.

"YOU DID WHAT?" I screamed out at him making him slap me across the face, my head jerking to the side

"Do not scream at me" Alpha Jared growled. I felt a growl grumble from the bottom of my throat and grow my teeth snapping towards him almost getting him, but the chains stopped me.

"Awww is someone mad" Alpha Jared taunted

"Keep that up and I'm going to fucking kill you when I get out of here" I growled out feeling my anger boil inside of me.

"Keeping empty promises is not right my dear. I think you need to be punish" Alpha Jared smirked at me and ran a silver knife across my stomach.
  The pain increased as he dug into the cut he already mad. I bite my lip keeping me from screaming

"Awe no screams my dear, that's no fun" Alpha Jared said

"You fucking bastard" I said almost out of breath feeling multiple cuts being put on my body.
   I felt tears running down my face as I tried to keep in the screams, but it didn't work.

Crystal
   I could here Zila screaming from the cells. I let out a cry as I couldn't handle hearing her screams

"Crystal" Chris said

"I can't handle that. She shouldn't be treated that way and I can't do anything to stop him...I couldn't even...do anything to stop him from..." I sobbed.
  Chris brought me into his arms as I sobbed in his shoulder

"I want him gone! He doesn't deserve to be Alpha after having her pack killed and doing this stuff to her" I said

"I know baby girl I want him to, but just stay strong for Zila, I know she is strong enough to get through this" Chris said tighting his hold on me.
   Zila let out another scream of pain and I flinch from the sound echoing off the wall

"YOU SICK BASTARD" Zila growled out making the house shake

"How did she do that?" I asked as I see pictures fall off the wall crashing onto the floor

"I don't know" Chris said, as he put his arms around my stomach protecting it.

"Chris, what if he finds out?" I asked scared of Alpha Jared knowing of our pup in my stomach

"He won't don't worry" Chris said as the shaking came to a stop making me look at the door to the cells.
  I could hear his footsteps and I separate from Chris and head up to my office looking over files of the patients.
  After I heard the front door slam I rush to the cells trying to find Zila.

"Zila" I called out

"Crystal" Zila whispered as I near the back of the cells and see a horrific sight that cause me to let tears fall.

"Zila" I cried as I see her shirt cut in half, blood pouring out of the cuts and the bruises around the marks starting to form.

"Oh my God" I cried as I rushed for the keys to the cell opening it up and quickly heading inside looking at the cuts.

"I'm so sorry" I said as I started to clean the cuts hearing her hiss every now and than.

"I should have stop him" I said as I had to stich up one of the cuts on her legs

"Crystal you couldn't have stop him. Specially with your baby" Zila whispered

"I know, but I should have" I said, Zila was about to open her mouth when a growl erupted behind me.
  I turned around quickly seeing Alpha Jared making me gulp

"Alpha Jared" I said bowing my head

"Crystal, did I tell you to come down here and heal her wounds, no I didn't" Alpha Jared said.
  Zila started to thrash against the chains trying to get free, I backed up into the wall as Aloha Jared moved closer to me

"YOU LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE" Zila growled out with her eyes flashing between her bright blue eyes and a golden red color.
  He punched my stomach making me hunch over in pain.
  I let out a welp of pain and see him getting closer to me until I heard the chains break, I look up and see...