Chapter 13

Gray
  I held Zila in my arms as she cried against my chest.

"Shh it's okay Zila, I know you want to be strong, but you know you don't always have to be strong around me!" I said as she started to calm down.

"Thank you!" Zila said softly as I just smiled as I laid my head on hers

"I guess it's been so long since I have cried since everything has happened, but I guess I just didn't have the time taking care of the pack" Zila said as I just ran my hand over her hair.

"Alpha are you okay?" Christ said, Zila started to laugh and got out of my hold smiling at me.

"Thank you again!" Zila said as she went to go open the door Christ pulling her into a hug.
  I let out a growl already getting protected of my little Alpha mate

"Alright that's enough" I said as I pulled her back into my embrace and looked at Christ with a glare.

"Christ and Crystal have basically been like family to me so you don't have to worry anyways Christ and Crystal are mates" Zila said as I relaxed a little bit.

"Auntie Zila!" I heard a little girls voice as I see a little girl with light brown hair and green eyes running towards Zila.

"April!" Zila said getting out of my arms as she picked her up and swung her around while she started laughing.

"Auntie Zila look! Look!" April said pointing at her arm as I see a small unicorn on her arm.

"I know I see!" Zila said as I look at her with proudness. She's gonna be a good Mom I can just feel it.

"Who's that?" April pointed at me as I gave her sweet smile her hiding her face in Zila's neck

"That's Alpha Gray or just Gray!" Zila said as she walked over to me with April in her arms.
  April lifted her head and extended her arms out to me to hold her, I reached out to her and hold her.

"Are you Auntie Zila's mate?" April asked as I just nodded my head and laughed

"Yeah April I'm Zila's mate!" I said as I see Christ shocked about the fact that I was Zila's mate.

"So that means your my uncle!" April said excitely as she looked over at Zila bouncing up and down in my arms

"Auntie Zila has a mate!" April yelled as I winced a little from the scream as I see Zila just smile, but then her face went to a shocked one.

"Oh shit!" Zila said as she rushed to the door of her office

"What are you doing?" I asked when she locked the door and turn to us

"April just yelled that, you have so many werewolves here that love their Alpha and that have been begging for her mate to come, what do you expect them do now" Zila said when I heard tones of she-wolves scream.

"Alpha!" They screamed when they started banging on her door

"Like I said they have been begging for my mate to come to me since I have been Alpha" Zila said as she put her back against the door holding it.

"If you have so many she-wolves coming into my office do you realize what there going to do? There going to start making wedding plans and I'm not ready for that yet!" Zila said as the door kinded budge open a little bit from the pushing.

"Okay just let me open the door and I will explain to them then" I said as she nodded her head and letting me open the door seeing tones of she-wolves in front of her door.

"Where's Zila?" They asked

"Shes in here but right now is not the time to bomb her with questions on me being her mate okay" I said as they pouted and walked away.

"There see there gone" I said as I turn to Zila

"Yeah for now, but it's not that easy with them, but I have a question how are we gonna work this out between two packs when we are both Alpha's?" Zila asked with a worried expression