Chapter 14

Zila
  I looked at Gray with sadness and worry in my eyes as I try to figure out what to do with the two packs.

"What are we going to do?" I asked as I sit down and slide my hands down my face, I felt hands on mine as I look and see Gray at my level staring at me.

"We will figure that out" Gray said as he kissed my hands as I nodded my head hearing Crystal let out a "awe".

"Crystal!" I said as I felt my face go red a little bit

"First let's go meet this pack of your's they seem excited about you having a mate" Gray said as he let out a laugh as I shook my head.

"I'm going to get tackled by all the kids I can already tell you that" I said as I make my way out of my office and outside seeing everyone run up to us.

"Congratulations! Alpha you found your mate!" Everybody yelled as I just smiled at them

"Thank you! This is Alpha Gray" I said as I introduced them to him seeing as some of the she-wolves staring at him to long.
  I let out a growl as they backed away in fear from it as Gray just wrap his arm around my shoulders

"We should have a celebration for the Alpha's finding each other!" Christ yelled as he just winked at me as she-wolves came up and congralated me and Gray again.
  I see Gma come over and wack him on his head as I just let out a laugh as she smiled at him

"You better treat my granddaughter the best you can or I will get my old butt up as fast as I can coming after you" Gma said as she smiled at me.

"That's my grandmother she's very much like mother. My mother was always very protective over me as much as my grandmother was" I said as I hug a couple of the people coming up to me.

"What is your Mother like?" Gray asked as he looked down at me

"My mother. She was the best that I could have asked for. Even when she was sick or wasn't feeling good she would always get up and make me something when I was little.
  She was my role model I wanted to become like her, she was strong, beautiful, smart, talented, everything.
  She was the best Luna out of any Luna you have met, she would welcome anyone to the family or become friends with them instinctly.
  But that's all gone" I said as I look down at my hand as I see Gray's hand hold mine.

"That was your pack. White Moon pack was slaughtered one night, but the Alpha and Luna'a daughter was the only one was to survive as she stumbled into Alpha Jared's land" Gray said as I let out a growl being protective of my land.

"My land, but yes, that was my mother and Father's pack. I wasn't strong enough then to save everyone" I said as he pulled me into a hug in front of the whole pack.

"G-gray let go" I said trying to get out of his grip as he let out a laugh

"Come on now! Why would I do that when you rarely let me hold you now?" Gray asked

"Because if I do that, that means I will become soft and I wouldn't be able to save my pack or my mate" I said as he kissed the top of my head.

"You know since I found you a lot of people are going to find out about us. That also means my parents" Gray said as I let groan.

"There not gonna like me" I mumble in his chest as he wouldn't let me go. He lifted up my chin as I raised a eyebrow at him

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Don't worry they will love you, your strong, independent, beautiful, gorgeous, smart and your all mine!" Gray said as he brought his lips down on my as melt into the kiss wrapping my arms around his waist.
  I hear "awe" come from the pack as I also hear clicks of pictures being taken, but I didn't care at the moment because I finally felt complete.