Chapter 17

Zila
  I open my eyes again and see Gray sleeping soundly next to me as I just smile at him.
  I lift his arm up and get up out of bed heading to the bathroom, I close the door and turn around looking at myself in the mirror.
  My light brown hair like my mother's was knotted and had blood and dirt in it. I looked at my golden red eyes that I got from my dad seeing as they had a hint of blue.

"I need a shower" I said to myself as I strip from my clothes and starting the shower.
  I got in feeling the hot water hit my sour body as I felt relaxed again as the water ran down my body and back into the tub.
I grab some shampoo and conditioner washing my hair seeing as the blood and dirt came out of it making the water turn a brownish color.
  I grab some body wash as the water turned back to it's regular color as I washed my body images of my Mother and Father came into my head.
  I kept seeing my Mom and Dad lay on the floor with blood around them making me fall to the tub floor as I held my head.

"Why come back now?" I asked myself as I felt tears threaten to fall as I let out a sob seeing as I felt the emptiness I once had when my parents died.
  The pain and the sorrow in my heart made it feel like it wasn't even there

"Why did they have to die?" I cried as I hear the bathroom door open and see the shower curtain get pulled back.
  I look up and see sadness and worried in Gray's eyes as he pulled me in his embrace as I cried the shower still going getting him wet.

"Shh princess it's okay I got you!" Gray said as I just so in his chest feeling the pain double as I cried even more.

"I miss them so much!" I cried as he ran his hand across my hair and bringing my face in his hands.
  He made me look up at him with my puffy red eyes as he wiped the tears

"I know you do princess, but they will always watch over you and love you even if they aren't here to tell you. I know it's hard, but I'm not gonna let you go through that pain and sorrow by yourself!" Gray said making me cry again as he just brought me back into his chest as he turned off the shower.
  I looked at his soaked shirt and look up through my eyelashes seeing as his hair was sticking to his head, but it made him look sexy.
  I pulled back and wipe my eyes not even caring I was naked in front of him

"I'm sorry" I said as he just let out a laugh and gave me a smile

"Don't worry about it princess that's what I'm here for well and other things, but we can do those later" he said smirking as I just smack his hand from touching me.

"Not funny Gray" I said as I feel a smile on my lips

"Yeah, but it got you to smile" Gray said as he stood up out of the tub and grab a towel behind him wrapping it around him.

"I'm gonna go borrow some clothes from your Beta" Gray said as he was about to walk out the door but I grab his shirt making him turn around.
  I smash my lips onto his seeing as it shocked him until he responded back, I got closer to him and deepen the kiss making me and him groan in the kiss.

"What was that for?" Gray asked as he pulled back

"Just a thank you kiss" I said as I couldn't help, but smile

"Well maybe I should get those more often then from you" Gray said as he smack my butt walking out of the room as I glared at his back.
  I went to my room since I was in one of the infirmary bed rooms. I grab some black lace panties and slip on a large shirt seeing as it went to my knees.
  I grab my phone and got blinded by the bright screen as I look at the time

"Wow it's already seven really" I said surprised as I make my way downstairs to the kitchen seeing as I hear chatter coming from there.
  I walk into the kitchen seeing Brandon and Michael in there eating cereal as I walk in

"Good morning Alpha" Micheal said as I smiled at him making Brandon look up quickly and covering his nose.

"Brandon I'm not even going to ask what you just imagine" I said making Micheal laugh at Brandon

"I didn't imagine anything" Brandon protest

"Then why did you cover your nose?" I asked with a raised eyebrow as I see a red tint come to his face.

"Yeah that's what I thought, your face is turning red and that gives it away" I said as I started to pour milk into my cereal.

"No it doesn't!" Brandon protested again making Micheal fall to the floor in laugher

"Dude your such a liar" Micheal said as he calmed down from laughing at Brandon.
  I sat down in front of them seeing as Brandon was mumbling something, I was about to take a bite of my cereal when I felt myself being picked up and seeing a butt in my face.
  I hear a growl and look up seeing Gray

"I was eating dim wit" I said as I pinch his butt

"Your not eating in that" Gray said as he walked us back to my room setting me down on the floor with my arms crossed

"And why not?" I asked

"For one it's too short and two your nipples are showing through the material and I don't like it when a horny wolf is staring at my mate when's she mine" Gray growled as I see his eyes turn black.

"Uh-oh!" I said as I back away from him seeing as he sniff the air.