Chapter 6

Crystal
  I looked up and see Zila standing there with fire like fur on her body as I see golden red eyes.
  She barred her teeth at Alpha Jared as he back away from her coming closer to me, she noticed the little movement and jump in front of me her claws growing.
  She let out a deadly growl as Alpha Jared stood there shocked.

"What the hell Crystal I thought I told you to put her under" Alpha Jared yelled

"I did, but I didn't do it on a higher dose" I said in a whisper as I hear him growl at me.
  He walked towards me forgetting about Zila in front of me

"Take a step closer to her and I'm going to rip you apart piece by piece" Zila said as I see her stand on her two feet.

"Zila, what are you?" I asked, she turned towards me showing me her golden red eyes. She just gave me a nod and turned to Alpha Jared trying to escape the cell.

"Crystal you might want to look away" Zila said as I just nodded my head and covered my eyes.

Zila
  I rushed towards Alpha Jared as he slammed the door shut smirking at me, I tilt my head to the side showing my teeth as I grab the door.
  I yank the door with all of my strength and throw it against the cell wall.

"Oh Jared, what happened to you supposedly punishing me?" I asked as I see him run up the stairs

"Oh I just love a good chase" I said as I run after him grabbing him by his shirt and throwing him up against the wall.

"Zila let me take over I want to rip him to shreds for what he did you. To us" Flame said through our mind link

"Of course" I said back as I let her have full control over it. I sit there watching her as she rip his arms off throwing them to the side.
  She bite into his neck spitting out a piece of it, she grabbed him by the neck and throw him against the front door sending him through it.
  She picked him up by the head and showed the pack

"Is this a Alpha, is this your so called precious Alpha that you all care about I don't think so. Did you know that your Alpha was working with rouge's having them take my whole pack away, having them kill the White Moon pack. He brought me back here raping me while I was still recovering.
  Is that what you call a Alpha?" Flame yelled as the pack members looked at their Alpha with hate.

"Well is it?" Flame asked

"NO!" they yelled as she threw him into a angry pack seeing as the mother's of children bare their teeth at him.

"Then what are you going to do about it?" Flame asked them

"Kill him" they all said as I see them tare him piece by piece, I felt control come back to me as I see every pack member bow their head at me.

"Will you be our new Alpha and train us to be a real pack?" They asked as I looked around looking into every pack members eyes seeing faith in their eyes.

"Yes" I said as they erupted into cheers as I felt my body change back into my normal self.
  I stood tall looking at my pack as I see Crystal and Chris come towards me with smiles

"Alpha" they said as they bowed their heads

"You two may be together now, and if anyone else was to be separated from their mate may go to them now. Tomorrow we start rebuilding and training" I said as they bowed their heads.
  I looked at a couple of the people running towards each other and embracing each other, I felt a pat on my head and see Chris

"I think you'll make a fine Alpha" Chris said as I gave him a smile

"This is my pack now, from now on you will be my Beta and Crystal will be my Beta female" I said as Crystal brought me into a hug.

"Let's get some rest before tomorrow" I said as they nodded their head.

"Chris can I talk to you for a second in the office?" I asked

"Of course" Chris said as I make my way up to the office

"What is it?" Chris asked

"Every single thing in this house or on this land that was his I want gone. I want the rooms repainted and I want to give everyone a chance to see this pack as it should be" I said as Chris just smiled at me.

"You know that means that every little piece in this house will have to go" Chris said

"I don't care, throw it against the wall and break it if you have to, but for now do you care if I sleep on the couch in your guys room until we get a room redone?" I asked as he just nodded his head.
  Crystal smiled at me as she handed me some night clothes with a blanket and pillow

"You'll make a wonderful mother" I said as I changed into the clothes while in the bathroom and laid down falling asleep.