Chapter 23

Gray
  I tried to get up, but I felt paralyzed, I tried again and again, but nothing seemed to work.

"Zila!" I said as I tried to get up again, but fall to the floor feeling weak

"How much wolf bane did they put in me?" I asked as I see Crystal and Chris run over as Crystal looked at me.

"They got Zila!" I said as I try again, but pain shot through my body making me lay down in pain.

"We need to get that wolf bane out of you now or it will kill you" Crystal said as I felt as if I could pass out, but I needed to get my Zila.
  I took deep breaths trying to stay awake while Crystal worked quickly to get the wolf bane out of my system

"Chris...do me favor?" I asked as he looked at me

"Yeah?" Chris asked

"Call my Beta, and my warriors down here and tell them to come here" I said as he nodded his head and walked away from me and Crystal.

"Alright I got it all out just in time, but if they put that much you...how much did they put in Zila?" Crystal asked scared.

"I'm getting her back even if it kills me, I need her" I said as I stood up still feeling a little weak, but feel my strength coming back.

"Alpha Gray!" Crystal said as I turned around and face her seeing her scared face.

"You have to get her back...you have to, she's been through too much to go through that again...please promise me...you'll bring her back" Crystal cried as I nodded my head.

"Of course I'm gonna bring her back, she's my mate. The one I love" I said as I make way to Zila's office seeing as my Beta and Warriors coming into the house.

"Alpha!" Jared and my Gamma Ash said as they rushed over with my warriors behind them.

"What happened?" Ash asked

"My mate and your luna was taken today we're getting her back" I said, I tried to figure out where or who would try to take my mate, but I couldn't think of who.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I slammed my hands on the chest feeling the pain of not having Zila by me

"Alpha" Ash said as I looked up seeing Chris and Crystal in the doorway

"I think I know who took her" Crystal said, jump up at the notice walking over to her waiting for her to tell me.

"Who?" I asked already pissed

"But it seems impossible she...she killed him...we killed him" Crystal said

"Are...are you talking about...Jared?" I asked Crystal and Chris just nodded her head

"But that can't be possible I heard he died or he was killed. How in the world would he be able to come back to this world if you guys killed him?" I asked

"I don't know, I'm the pack doctor, but I never heard of anyone coming back from the dead after being torn shreds I don't even know how that's possible that someone could come back from the dead. But he's the only one who would want to hurt Zila" Crystal said as I ran my hands across my face.

"We have to get her back, I can't just let him hurt her like he did" I said as I sit down on her chair as her scent that was in the room got to me.

I'm coming to get you Zila don't worry I'm not going to let him hurt like he did.