Chapter 10

Zila
  I pull on Alex's hand and pull him into my office telling Chris to do what ever.

"Please sit" I said as I point at the chair in front of me

"You've grown up so much" Alex said as I just smiled and sit down in front of him seeing as he looked at me.
  I bring my hands together as I messed with them

"When it was my birthday and I was turning six-teen Mom and Dad had to go take care of rouge's" I said as he just shook his head

"Typical mom and dad" Alex said as I just smiled a small smile

"So I went to go train, but then I heard screams I was running towards but mom came out and rushed me into the safe house. She acted like she wasn't going to come back and I banged on the door trying to get it opened.
  Soon after I jumped through the small window seeing the White Moon pack slaughtered, Mom and Dad laid blood around...there eyes staring at each other" I said as I felt tears roll down my face as I see Alex do the same.

"Zila I'm so sorry I wasn't there with you, but how did you become Alpha of this pack and what Happened to Alpha Jared?" Alex asked.
  I let out growl

"Alpha Jared ha! Even if you could call him a Alpha. When I went on I walked into Alpha Jared's land and got worried. I was injured bad and I was in the hospital unconscious for three weeks.
  But what made it worse was Jared rape me while I was out, he tortured me and made mates stay away from each other, but I ended up hurting him just as bad as he hurt me.
  I rip his arms off and took a chuck of his neck throwing him into a group of angry werewolves who tore him to shreds as I burn the rest of him.
  So before you even call him Alpha let's consider what he did, he was also the one that had the White Moon pack slaughtered" I yelled as I put my hands on my head seeing the memories of Mom and Dad dead.
  I felt arms go around me smelling Alex

"I miss them Alex" I said as I felt tears fall from my cheeks onto my desk

"I know, but you were so strong and I know Mom and Dad would be so proud of you" Alex said as I broke down crying, sobbing into his shirt seeing Mom and Dad dead bodies flash in my mind.

"I want them back... so much...I want them here with me...with us, if I would have been stronger I could have saved them" I cried as Alex sat in from of me making me look at him.

"You are very strong and there is always a reason behind why this happened. I know it's a cruel way but there's always a reason behind this and we find it out.
  Your strong, brave and just like Mom and Dad" Alex said as he brought me back into a hug as I felt content in his arms smelling Dad.

"Alpha" I heard Chris say outside my door

"Yes" I said

"There's someone here to see Alpha Alex, she said her name was Misty" Chris said

"Thank you Chris" I said as I turn to Alex seeing him rush out the door and down the steps seeing as he embraced a girl in his arms.

"And who is this?" The girl asked as she smiled at me

"Oh Misty this is my little sister Zila, Zila this is my mate Misty" Alex said as I give her a smile.

"I'm Alpha Zila but you can just call me Zila" I said as I see shock in her eyes

"Your a Alpha, but I thought Alpha Jared was Alpha of the pack?" Misty asked questionly

"He was until I came" I said as she just nodded her head understanding

"So do we have a alliance between our packs?" Alex asked

"Of course, but I swear if any one in your pack hurts my pack members I'm beating the shit out of them" I said as he laughed

"Oh by the way Zila, my brother's best friend Alpha Gray is coming next year to meet the packs in this area" Misty said

"Okay, hey Zila why does it look like you just grew a little bit more?" Alex asked
  I looked down and saw my chest and butt great more round as my waist was curved, my legs a little thicker as my hair was longer.

"I don't know, maybe it's because I shifted" I said as I just shrug my shoulders

"How about you two stay here tonight since it's getting late" I said as they smiled at me.
  I was happy that my brother was alive, but who is this Alpha Gray?