Chapter 15

Zila
  After having the celebration that my pack had for me finding my mate I head into my room smelling Gray's scent coming towards my bedroom.

"What is it Gray?" I asked as he walked into my room

"I'm staying in here with you!" Gray said as I just smile to myself

"Alright, but I'm gonna go take a shower" I said as I felt his arms go around my waist

"Can I join you?" Gray asked, I elbow him in his chest and just turned around seeing a smirk on his face.
  I just push him away from me

"You wish" I said until he just smirked at me again

"Yes I do wish, you should make that wish come true" Gray said as I just smiled at him and go into the bathroom and lock it.
  I strip from my clothes and started the shower, I got in and wash my hair with my strawberry shampoo and conditioner.
  I then wash my body with strawberry and banana body wash, I wrap a towel around my body as I make my way out of the bathroom forgetting Gray was in my room.

"Zila that's not fair" Gray said as he got up and started walking towards me.

"I forgot my clothes, I'm sorry I forgot my mate was in the room" I said as I started to walk to the closet only to have Gray grab me by the waist.
  He ran his hands down to my hips

"Gray let me get my clothes" I said trying not to let him know I was absolutely turned on.

"Nah I like you like this" Gray said as he tried to pull the towel off of me, but I pinch his hand hard and ran to my closet leaning against the door.
  I let out a shaky breath and grab some black lace panties with a over sized long sheelve.
  I threw my hair up into a bun and see Gray on the bed laying down with his eyes closed.
  I turn off the lights and lay down next to him, I felt his hand go around my waist pulling me into his chest as I lay my leg over his.

"Hey Gray" I said

"Yeah princess" Gray said making me smile to myself

"What are we gonna do about the packs?" I asked getting worried

"Don't worry we will figure that out I promise princess. For right now let's just get some sleep and we can talk more in the morning okay" Gray said as he tighten his grip on me.

"Okay goodnight!" I said as I felt my eyes closed feeling tired

"Goodnight princess" Gray said as I just smile and fall asleep.

Next morning
  I woke up to someone knocking on my door

"Alpha it's a emergency!" Christ said making me jump out of bed and head outside with him still wearing my sleeping clothes.

"What's going on?" I asked

"There's about fifty Rouges coming with a leader" Christ said

"Who's the leader?" I asked

"Brian" Christ said as I let out a growl and head outside not caring what I was wearing.

"Get the Women and Children in the safe house, I want six warriors around the safe house protecting" I said as I see the women and children rush to the safe house as I see the Rouges coming our way.
  I see Brian come towards me tackling me to the floor as I slash his stomach, but he slashed against my face.
  I threw him off of me and let out growl as I jump on top of him and punch him in his mouth

"You're not aloud on my land anymore Brian. I want you to take your Rouges and get them off of my land now or all of them die" I growled out as he threw me off my back hitting something.
  I stand up feeling pain in my back as he ran towards me, but I skid out of the way and bring my leg up slamming into him.
  He skid across the floor and got back up heading my way when I grab him by his arm and lifted him up, but then slammed him back into the floor.
  I bent down and snap his neck feeling his body go limp as I make my way towards the other Rouges as some of them scratch my legs and arms.
  My body began to get ice around it as I brought ice down killing most of the Rouges except two with a bows.
  They shot arrows at me, but I dodge some of them, but one went into my shoulder and my thigh as I grab one of their arrows out of the pouch and jab them both in the heart.
  I felt the blood run down my legs and arms as I see Gray running towards me with blood on him, but it wasn't his.

"Zila!" Gray said as he caught me just in time before I fell

"The...arrows have...silver in them" I said as I felt the silver go into my system

"Alright I'm gonna take them out and then have your pack doctor look at you okay" Gray said as I just nodded my head feeling pain from him pulling them out.
  He picked me up carefully as I felt my eyes become heavy from the pain I was feeling

"Hold on Zila" Gray said as I just nodded my head the best I could

"Princess stay with me okay" Gray said as I felt myself being laid down, but everything went black.