1. Dokyeom & You

✨ SEVENTEEN ✨
#Bubbletowt_Imagine_DK
|@xudieytism17🌻|

Thank you for the cover photo nctinysvt I love iiiiit 😍💚✨
-
Dokyeom's POV

In just one mistake, we both slipped into each other's life. In just three words, you slipped into my heart. I can't take you out of it, 'cause I might die without you in my heart. I might not think straight, without your name in my mind. I can't speak any words to you, except for 'I love you.'

"Happy 18th Birthday, Y/N.."
Yup. I wish I could say all of those to her but I can't..

"You know already what's my wish for you right?"
I'm his 18th and last dance. I'm saying this to her 'cause maybe later, she might not notice me again because of her visitors.

"You're an adult now. But that doesn't mean that you're now allowed to do such things, okay?.."
She nodded. I smiled at her.

"You're always my baby girl.. I'm wishing you all success in life starting today. I'm wishing that you'll find the right man for you."
I wish that I am the man of your dreams..

"I'm wishing that you'll still stay what you are right from the start I knew you. Don't change, even if time does. Follow your heart, together with your mind.."
Tears ran out from her eyes down to her cheeks. I wiped it away and kissed his forehead. I also burst out my tears..

"We'll not be going the same as before.. There were things that you and I should limit. We need to limit our hugs and kisses.. You're old enough to know and realize what I'm saying, right?"
She smiled..

"Yes, Kyeom.. I won't forget that.. I hate you! You're making me cry!"
I chuckled and hug her tight while swaying through the background music.  Thank you, Soonyoung. You let me take care of her..

"Sorry, baby girl.. I promised your brother that I won't make you cry, but look at you.. You're crying! Sorry, okay?"
She just nodded.

"Also, don't forget how much Lee Seokmin loves you. I love you, Y/N."
She's used to it, but it is a double meaning to me..

"I love you too, Kyeom. You're getting dramatic again.."
She pouted. Sorry, Soonyoung..
.
.
I lifted her chin up. Making her eyes look straight with mine. I wiped again her tears and leaned down to her face closer..

"I love you so much.."
This would be the last kiss of us, Y/N.. After this, I'll let you go.. You have to get used without me by your side.. I'll always be here, to love you.. 
.
.
I closed my eyes, and so she does.. I reached her lips and gave her a passionate kiss.. I'll make sure that this is the sweetest among our kisses, Y/N.. I let out my tears.
.
.
We both catching up our breath, but then I walk away. As I turned my back, this also means that I'm taking back my responsibilities to her..

"Forgive me, Y/N.. I was just slipped by the moments that we're together. Carried away to be exact.."
I let out a deep sigh and left.

-End

©Keyrot_bongie |Kath Xu