Chase Petterson / Suspicions

You are my first and will be my last. I have long to have my own family since they died and were left alone. – Catalina.

I'm too selfish because of you and I don't want anyone touching you. I was just staking my claim of my property.Steffan

After the release of their engagement in public, there was so much bewilderment and frenzy about their relationship. And the press is clamoring to get an interview with the newly engaged couple. But to no in vain, both of their offices did not want to accommodate any interviews in the media. Catalina wanted it to be private as much as possible and she doesn't want it to happen the same with Alesandra. They were not celebrities to be featured anyways and to pay attention to what the media wanted to know about their lives. She kept a strict policy to everyone in La' Belle house that no media/ press should be allowed on the premises of the building. And keep on tight security.

Catalina has raised so much attention being the CEO of La' Belle house and her ideas as a fashion designer also and ridiculously successful on her own, that being said so paparazzi are clamoring to photograph her every word, gesture, and expression. And now, most especially her engagement to the elusive Italian billionaire, Steffan Guidicelli.

With so much attention from the media, it didn't go unnoticed by Chase and Sofia, their exes'. They didn't see it coming and Chase was caught off guard by the announcement. He was maddened by it. He thought that he can ask Catalina again for another chance but those chances are gone in the wind. "Wtf!! Is going on?! I thought... shiiiittt!!!" he was reading the newspaper that was handed to him by his assistant.

Sofia got hold of a newspaper seeing front page the story of Steffan and Catalinas' engagement. She was really furious about the situation. She knew about their relationship but she still hopes that she can take back Steffan into her arms, but what she is seeing now is the other way around. She may lose Steffan but she will not be going down without fighting for him.

"You may think this is your future but not me. You are still my Steffan. I will do anything to get you back and that's a promise to keep. Damn to all of you!! The hell with this engagement!!" she then throws the papers and took her cigarette. Get up and standing next to her apartment window in New York. Contemplating what to do next. I need to make a move and plan another one. This is not over yet. I will say it's over when it is over to me. You haven't seen the best of me yet, Steffan. She needed to contemplate the situation right now and her next right move.

La' Belle office.

Catalina was busy doing her routine every day in the office. And she sometimes stops what she is doing and stared at her ring. She is still in awe about her engagement with Steffan. She didn't saw it coming but she knew in her heart that it will come sooner than later. It's just she was unaware when Steffan proposed to her. You are my first and will be my last. I have long to have my own family since they died and were left alone. I am grateful to my friend and her family for taking care of me and my nanny Esther. I wanted to have kids of my own and I want four little rascals running around in our home. Four little angels will take after their father, Steffan. Ahhh, this feels good, Mama and Papa. I missed you both. I hope you're doing fine and look after us.

Then suddenly she hears loud voices outside her door. There was a commotion outside in her office and she can hear Alice's voice arguing with a man. She was not expecting anyone today because of her schedule and engagement to Steffan that she avoided people coming to her office or any visitor dropping by.

Immediately the door open. Chase came unceremoniously in her office, smiling gaily and benevolently, with his bright, optimistic face under his fair brown hair and green eyes. He had large and good teeth. And Catalina was startled, wide-eyed. She was thinking about Steffan. He will pick her up any moment today in her office. How he'd evaded the security, I'm not quite sure. His eyes were the same color as my father but his skin was fairer, but more deeply wrinkled too. There was a seriousness about him that unnerved me. My mouth is almost too dry to speak. "Yes, Chase, what are you doing here? I didn't expect you today."