Walked out

Today I just want to smell the spring flowers and not think about everything. Let it go for a while. There's something about being outside that evaporates my fear, my worries. - Catalina

I won't let Catalina getaway. Not now. Not ever. Just don't let them know yet. I need to come clean with Catalina. - Steffan ❤

Ever since our first date, I've noticed changes in my world. Work at the office seems easier and I'm getting more accomplished in less time and I'm getting the hang of it. Every day there's a bouquet of roses for me and I'm loving it. Everyone noticed the changes too and they do sometimes very complimentary.

When everything around her is in her favor. She knew something will happen. She can't put her finger on why for a moment. But something is nagging her at the back of her head. She couldn't get rid of the uneasy feeling she had.

She comes out to her office holding documents going to Steffan's. She passes by at Alice's office inquired if she saw Steffan. Alice whipped her head and shocked written on her face. She swallows and nods her head eyes wide. Catalina was confused about what she saw of Alice's reaction. But she ignored it. She went ahead. She saw Irish busy typing on her computer.

"Irish is Steffan in?" Catalina ask. She got the same expression as Alice did and furrow her eyebrows. Irish nod her head.

"Ahmm.. do you want me to buzz you in. I think he's busy. " Irish a little bit agitated.

"No. That's alright. I'll just knock in. Thanks anyway." Then turn around to go to his office.

Alice and Irish buzz Steffan in but he didn't pick up. They knew Zoey is inside in his office.

"Shit! Damn!! Steffan picks up!! Catalina is coming to your office. Don't let her caught you." Alice talking to herself and panicking.

Just when Catalina is about to knock, her hand suspended in the air. His door open and there she saw Steffan is standing there wide eyes. Zoey is just behind him. Their face was flushed and shocked. Their jaw dropped open. He was wearing only his shirt tucked in. Without his necktie and his sleeves rolled up to his arms. A few buttons are open. He didn't even have his belt on. His hair is kinda' messed up. Zoey is wearing her top off the shoulder without her bra. She is wearing short shorts. She can see her nipples.

Catalina narrowed her eyes and look at them both. Back and forth. Seizing up their features looking at them up and down and up again. Inhale and exhale.

"What is going on here? Why are you here, Zoey? I think there's no need for you to be here and this is not the studio either. You were done with your go-see schedule. And I believe there's no photoshoot even today." Catalina didn't budge or move in the way. She was standing in the door blocking it. Hands-on her hips.

Steffan and Zoey were tongue-tied. Their mouth remains open and shocked were written on Steffan's eyes.

"Huh.. what?! Care to explain?" Catalina is fuming.

"I ..ahm.. just visiting him."

"This is not his place for you to keep visiting him! I know you've been visiting him a couple of times. What is your business transaction with him?! Keep your private affairs out here!! This is my office! And you, you have no business transaction here. I don't wanna see your face in here.!!"

While talking she is looking at Steffan. Clenching her jaw and eyes slit. She is really, really mad. She thrusts the documents she's holding into Steffan's hands, few of it fell on the floor and turn on her heels and walked away. Everyone saw it because Catalina's voice is loud. She's almost yelling at them.