Phone calls

I'm not in the position to talk to you about it. But I know why he did it. He has his own reasons and he is a nice guy, Catalina. He's not that bad. I know the guy. Give him a chance to explain it to you personally. - Luis 💔

A billionaire pretending to be a regular guy,.. this is a nightmare. Gosh!! - Catalina 💔

Luis is busy with his final interviews with applicants for a different position than they're filling in. La' Belle House is expanding and Catalina needed few key people in a different department to fill in. It's kinda' hard on him because he needs to be sure that all applicants he'll approve have to have an experience in their own field.

This is their final interview and his decision his very crucial. He was intrigued also of the person sitting opposite to him. The applicant is inexperience but she was referred to by Mandy. They were roommates and also her friend. A budding visual artist and designer. She's beautiful and graduated with a Summa Cum Laude in one of the prestigious University in New York. And a scholar of Carmichael Inc. Foundation. In her spare time, she does an editorial designs projects, book design, cover design, and illustration.

She is Chauntelle Hemsworth.

Although the last say is always Catalina. It's a make or breaks for him. When he chooses an applicant and forwarded it to Catalina, it means one thing though the applicant he will choose deserves to be on board. He's been on a hell-bent to finish it today so he can have his quiet time in the office and he still has three more applicants outside waiting for their turn to be interviewed by him. And thinking about his buddy, Steffan on how he can help him with his problem facing right now.

He was in the middle of his interview when suddenly his phone ring. At first, he didn't want to answer it but when it keeps ringing, he cut their conversation held his hand up and took his phone.

Ring..ring..ring..

"You'll have to excuse me. I have to take this call..hold on." He scratches his head and took it. He saw the caller ID. Speaking of the devil. He smirks a little.

"Yes, dude. What's up?"

"Dude, it's really bad."

"Wow. How bad is it?"

"Really bad dude. Few of our Board of Directors are involved. But good thing I came on time."

"Yes. Good thing also you got a couple of trusted and loyal men and women who look after of your business..."

They talked for a couple of minutes and Luis got up from his chair to avoid any misconceptions of his applicant hearing what they were discussing over the phone. He can't avoid answering this call because he knows that Steffan needed help from him. At some point in their conversation, Steffan asks him to come to Italy and might as well invite Catalina for some time off from the office. He didn't promise him about Catalina to come but he agreed that it was a great idea and he can help him regarding the legal matters. And told that he will be sending his plane to pick them up. Luis was shocked by his offer.

But Steffan suggested to relayed his invitation to Nikolai and Alesandra so that his invitation will come from Alesandra. He added that he should be getting ready for this much-awaited vacation. He promised Luis that he will take care of his girls. He reminded Luis, that he knows what his type when it comes to girls.