Caught in the act

It wasn't my intention to make you cry, Catalina. I'm sorry, but I'll fight for what I have. This is not a game anymore.  - Steffan 

 We're done, Steffan! I've trusted you! You make me believe all those lies! - Catalina  

Catalina is coming over to Italy to meet her new supplier of laces and fabric. She found out about them through Chauntelle, her new staff in the design department. Bertelli Del Vecchio is her new supplier. Ms. Hemsworth knew about them because of her old friend designing also of her own clothing line. She arranges their communication and they send her catalogues of their new designs of laces and a sample of all silk fabrics.

Catalina likes a few of their samples and she inquires about them if they can supply La' Belle's demands of fabric. She told them that they need a lot of silk and laces because their lingerie is purely silk and laces and she specifically asks them for two colors only black and red to supply them. Her supplier agreed to her demands but invited her to come and see them. Since they are based in Italy and they only manufactured it there, she decided to visit their office and to discuss their business. She obliges their invitation.

From New York to Italy, the two missing each other and burning the lines every day to talk. After his race event in Italy which his family and friends are proud of especially that they only knew lately about his racing career. Catalina missing Steffan and she can't avoid thinking of him that she didn't hesitate to travel alone hence she knows how to speak Italian, thinking about seeing Steffan. And ask Marko discreetly to get his assistance to meet her supplier in advance. It will be a big surprise for Steffan seeing her in his office. Steffan didn't know that she's coming over only Marko knows it. She plans to travel the next day and had Alice confirm her ticket and hotel accommodation.

This is a big surprise!! Surprise!! Catalina is excited to see his reactions.

Meanwhile, Steffan is attending their business meeting, but he's not listening to any of it and his concentration is elsewhere. Marko is behind him and he was the one listening and writing down the minutes of their meeting. When suddenly the room became quiet, then he... "What?! Why are you stopping?! Continue..." Everyone heaved a sigh and continue their discussions. Steffan is thinking about other things in mind. He plans to dismiss the services of his two stewardesses and he will ask Marko to send them a letter of dismissal for their duties.

Inside his office, Marko is discussing the minutes of meetings, when he cut him off. "Marko, send a letter of dismissal of their services to those two stewardesses and give them a two months' salary in full. So that the dismissal letter will not so hard on them. Tell them that it's my way of giving them an extra bonus. And if they need a referral letter from me offer them anytime they can have it."

"Oh. Okay, sir. Anything else?"

"None so far. That's all. You can go now. Thanks."

"You're welcome, sir." Then he proceeded to make the letter and send it to the concerned individuals. He made it clear in his email that they are no longer needed for their job in the company of Mr. Steffan Guidicelli.

The next day, Marko saw an unexpected visitor going to his boss's office. One of the stewardesses came to his boss and still wanted to work for him. She came unannounced and ask to let her in and that she only wanted to talk to Steffan for the last time. Marko wanted to call Steffan first but she asks not to because it will not take her that long. Marko let her in. But she has another plan in mind.

She came in and stood right there at the door and started to undress in front of him. She started to lick her lips while one by one throwing her clothes off all over his office, like what she used to do when Steffan wanted to see her. He makes her undress right in front of him while he is sitting across his table. She knows Steffan's weakness and by hook or by crook she wants Steffan to go back to his old habit, sex non-stop with her. She doesn't care about Catalina either. If she lost her job, she can't work either in any airline because she is not a licensed attendant. Getting Steffan back is her only hope and she is desperate to get her job back. She saw Steffan looking at her with intense heat in his eyes. He is gritting his teeth and clenching his jaw, fighting back his emotions. He's grabbing his chair and looking directly at Miranda. He was totally mesmerized and aroused by Miranda's mouth and her tongue. He can feel his arousal and now he felt uncomfortable seeing her right across him.