Revenge on Steffan

I should be the one in there!! You will pay for it, Catalina!! You will pay soon!! - Sofia  

 No one will be killed and that we only need to get her, that's simple. - Alfonso 

 When everyone is busy with the event and about the romance of Catalina and Steffan, there are people who wanted to take revenge on Steffan. They are not happy about the news and the trials that came out of it. As soon as Alfonso got out of jail, someone bailed him out and they travel to New York to plan their new scheme. They will not stop until they see Steffan begging for the lives of his loved ones. They wanted to hurt him more and take all his money. 

Sofia is the one orchestrating all these things. She was talking to someone over her phone. "This is not only for you, but this is also for me. For my satisfaction that he will beg me to take her back and that bitch doesn't deserve him. I should be the one in her place!" 

"Listen to me Sofia, you cannot take him back because he was never yours in the first place. And the money you were talking, it's way too much." 

"I don't care!! you hear me!! I want her dead!" Sofia is getting nastier every minute.  The person on the other end says,  "You are crazy little shit! I will not allow you to kill someone and until I'm with you and your working for me, I will decide on what to do not you. Crazy bitch!!" and he hung up on her. 

Sofia hears a click sound on the other end. She was so furious that she was yelling on her phone. "Fucking shitttt!!! don't you dare hang up on me!!" 

Scheming bitch I know how you play but not to me. I am way ahead of your games. I learned it from the expert and that's not you. You got a lot of space to fill in. 

The man he was talking to is not from Italy and they only got the chance to talk to him through phone conversation and the only person who knew the inside and out of Catalina's affair and schedule in New York. The only access they knew from the start of all these things. He was the one who contacted her during the trials of Alfonso. And they agreed on one thing only to get even with Steffan and use Catalina as the bait. She didn't really know him in person and he doesn't want to meet Sofia also. The guy is always playing safe. He promised her to help them out but never disclose his identity to anyone of them. He was the one who calls them and they don't know where to contact him also. He only gives specific times to call them and their conversation always lasted for thirty minutes only. 

He planned everything even their travel going to New York and where and who they will meet and what to do. And he has his own plan B if it didn't work out. 

The planning stage of Catalina's kidnapping. 

Alfonso and Sofia are planning to kidnap Catalina with their hired men. She was also behind the take over of Steffan's company but they failed. One of the Board of Directors is Sofia's lover. She used her charm to seduce the guy and make him believe that she loved him. He didn't know that she was only using him for the benefit of Alfonso and herself. They both wanted to get even with Steffan. But since they can't touch him or they can't even go near him, the easiest way for him is Catalina. To kidnap Catalina, let him pay the ransom but kill her instead. Deep within her, she still wanted Steffan. She now only using Alfonso as her bait. No one knows how her mind works with this kind of scheme and Alfonso didn't know that one of these men is her lover also protecting her from everyone.