Brother...

"It is my fault. It's all my fault. I should have protected her. I should be the one here, not Catalina. She's all I have. She's everything to me." – Steffan

There are still policemen, FBI agents, and their bodyguards and Renaulthès men with Diego and Chris. Police were rounding up all men in the house.

And then, Steffan saw his brother.... handcuffed and was led out by two police officers.

Steffan clenched his jaw and balled his fist before taking determined steps to Alfonso. He felt his anger take over his body once more and he closed his eyes while taking a deep breath.

Alfonso saw him and immediately started to panic. His eyes widened when he saw Luis and Nikolai walking along beside his brother. He feels dejected and accepted his fate in the hands of his older, brother. Even if Steffan kill him he wouldn't care anymore.

Steffan with his big steps almost running as he is shouting to his brother." Why...!!! your sonofabitch!! Why Catalina?!!" he'd wish to take the gun and place the cool metal down in his brother's throat, and pull the trigger to satisfy his fury but he knows he can't.

Steffan reach Alfonso with few big steps and punched him without saying a word and pick him up. His left hand tightens involuntarily around his neck and was about to snap it out. Steffan spoke with coldness to Alfonso, they'd never heard of before "I don't just want to kill you, I want to put you in a pit and add the shovels of dirt slowly until your damn mouth is full of muck. All I feel is hatred, all I am is rage, and I won't give you the damn satisfaction of seeing our famiglia again. I'm going to ruin you, I'm gonna see that you pay. I don't feel anything right now not even a pity. Bastard!!"

Alfonso didn't speak. His eyes collected and bore tragically every wrongdoing that had been poured upon him. The despair was like concrete in his veins. He hung his head and looked at his shoes. When he looks up, he looks into his brother's eyes but all he can see is hatred and coldness.

"I'm sorry..." is all he can speak off. The guilt was like gasoline in his guts. He felt his insides died slowly in the toxicity, needing no more than sparking to set it ablaze. He wanted to die right infront of him. He was blinded by his love for Sofia and yet he knew that everything has consequences but he continues to trust her. He knew that Sofia was manipulating him but he let her do it and he had no guts to say no to Sofia because he knew he will forever lose her love for him.

Steffan look in the eye of his brother and said it was war. " Sorry is not enough. You crossed the line and I don't forget. I won't rest until you're beaten down. I mean dead. There isn't a place you can hide, I will find you, destroy you. I don't care how it will happen, I don't need you to suffer, I just need your cold black eyes extinguished from this universe. You may think it was an overreaction, but you underestimated how much I love her. Don't think I'll play by the rules either. Don't you ever come near us or by God, I swear I'm gonna kill you!! Just know it. Remember that brother." His eyes are full of fury and spit on his face. He punches him so hard that he fell on the ground with his lips bloodied and kicks him that it was not enough for him to see him alive. He wanted to kill him with his own bare hands that even 5 men have a hard time trying to pull him away from Alfonso. Luis and Nikolai join in to separate him from his brother. He was full of rage that anyone who will cross his path right at this moment could kill them too.

The anger from his eyes showed no mercy and that look says he's no longer his brother. They are no longer a family. He is just a mere person who doesn't exist anymore.

"I could have killed you right here, right now. But it will only bring disgrace to our family. I will let the justice serve its course and I will see you in hell!!! Remember that. You are on your own." And he spits on his brother's face and turns around and walks away without even looking back.