Our little paradise on Earth

There's a vulnerability in her eyes I can't resist. I don't linger too long, just enough for her to see how beautiful she is to me. It's her eyes I want to see and my hands can tell me the rest. - Steffan ❤

With one kiss my ambivalence shifts to enthusiasm. He's the only man on earth for me, the only one who can breathe fire into me even when I'm cold. - Catalina

After the much-awaited fashion show of La' Belle and the chaos, sacrifices and non-stop meeting, being busy with the preparations, Steffan asked her to take a break from her job.

She'd done it and the show received overwhelming support from the fashion industry and also few of her collections were sold out. It was the talked of the town because of what she did. They wear the highlight of the collections which everyone raved for. She and Alesandra walked in the runway with her designs.

Everyone is surprised seeing the two of them on the runway.

Steffan and Nikolai fell head over heels with them. They were both grinning and took a standing ovation from the audience. They showed them they can still do the catwalk and they did it with flying colors. They made it up to the end.

Even Steffan's parents were present in the show. They were very proud of her.

And now, they were traveling going to her favorite place the Maldives. Steffan asked Nikolai and Alesandra to joined them. They agreed and brought the twins with their nanny and Nana.

She looked around at the luxury jet in awe. It was plusher than anything she'd ever been in. It had beautiful, soft carpeting, comfortable chairs, couches, and a hall, leading to other areas. She'd flown in a couple of commercial jets in her life, but they didn't even compare. "That would be great", she answered.

She wanted to see how the other half lived. He gave her the tour and she was amazed such a thing existed. There were several rooms in the back of the aircraft, one with a large table and chairs around it, plus a huge television screen, another with a fairly decent kitchen. There was an amazing smell coming out of there, ensuring they would eat well on the flight. The air is saturated with spicy perfume coming out of the kitchen.

They settled in their seats and fasten their seatbelts. As the plane started to take off, she always likes to sit by the window and lookout. She watched as silver planes crossed the evening skies, their white tails left to fade with the last of dusk.

She liked being that little bit further away from the ground and she loves traveling.

The Maldives.

Later that day Steffan invite her to swim in the ocean. He said that he arranges their yacht and rented it.

She sat down on a bench as she looked out at the sea, her thoughts reflected on how much her life resembled it. Calm, no burden. No emotions involved, all are in order. She never wanted to change it. Everything even the simplest things she already decided it. She then turned to  Steffan, she gaze at the man sitting beside her, she had a dilemma of her own.

My emotions are a part of me, and in this relationship, they blend with yours in the most delicious ways. Yet there are times I have storms inside. In those moments of the storm, I must find my calm core by myself, center myself or else I will always need to be calmed. Knowing that my emotions are my own is a power. I am responsible for myself in all ways and I choose to be happy, to lead a positive life, to listen to the melody of LOVE.

For the first time in so very long, my mind and soul has reached its own peace. As if with a quiet choice I commanded a hurricane to become still and it did.