The Half that made Me whole

I dedicated my life to be with her from the moment of that first kiss, for I knew that if I lost her I would lose myself again. She was the half that made me whole. - Steffan ❤

It was intoxicating, her release, her escape, and her drug. He's my cat-nip. I'm his whiskey on ice. - Catalina

Steffan asks his assistant, Marko to booked the hotel suites for them before he left in Italy. Advising everyone in the hotel not to say anything with his guests that his family owned the hotel. Treat him as a VIP client only. No one has to know. Avoid the usual greetings. Make him an ordinary guests in the hotel with his companions. But give them the best VIP treatment and everything will be charged to his account.

They arrived in Italy and now checking-inn in a luxury hotel booked by Steffan. When the hotel staff saw Steffan and his guests coming in, everyone lined up in the lobby, offering them champagne upon entering the hotel. Bellboys offered them for their assistance and took their luggage to take care of it and they will bring it up to their rooms. Everyone greeted them. Steffan rolled his eyes.

Alesandra, Nikolai, and Luis are struck awe of the hotel. The façade is an impressive thing, which is aesthetically pleasing. The mirthful garden, where the flowers bloomed under the sun rays covered the side of the pathway.

There is a fountain in the center were water rhythmically, generating a melancholic melody. The entrance is something to be marveled at. The hotel positioned over the marshes with a view of the river drunkenly meandering its way to the edge of the horizon.

The hotel is one for those rich people stayed in when they get paranoid about having too much money. The sculptures in front of the hotel had been made by masters of the craft. The marbled floor shines as well any polished glass.

The hotel called,  Le' Venezia Palais, it is one of the most luxurious in the whole of Southern Italy.  From behind the reception desk, there's four staff member, smiling at them, taking their details and checking their identifications. The receptionist informs them that they were booked in a suite room all on the same floor of the hotel.

Nikolai and Luis gaped at Steffan. Patted his shoulder.

"Dude, this is too much, don't you think?" Luis is saying.

The receptionist heard what Luis called to Steffan and she gasped. Her eyes widen in shock. Steffan looked at her and shake his head. A silent message to stop any further comment.

"It's on me man. No problem. You know the drill. By all means, she made it. Look at them." Three of them is in the reception area and Alesandra and Catalina are huddled in the corner talking. Never objecting their surroundings.

They turned their heads in which the two were standing.

"Hahaha!! Damn dude. You are really crazy." Nikolai said.

"I kinda' like it, man. Being crazy with that woman. I like the hang of it."

"Crazy monkeys!! Hahahaha!!" They all say it at the same time and laugh.

Everyone at the lobby look at them. Few women saw Steffan and smiled at him. Steffan took all their key cards and gave it to Nikolai and Luis. He took their card key with Catalina and approached them.

"Excuse me, ladies, everything is set. Our rooms are ready. Would you like to come up to freshen up a bit? "

"Oh.. okay let's go. I'll talk to you later. Let's take a dip at the pool Dara okay. Laters.." Catalina said and kiss Alesandra's cheek and smile mischievously.