Lunch date with bestie

I don't need distraction as of the moment and I'm not looking for one either. I love being alone and I mean it. I can manage. - Catalina ❤

Lunch date with Alesandra.

Catalina and Alesandra are having lunch at their favorite restaurant in one of Renaulthè's hotel. It's The Ellsworth Manor Hotel. After Alesandra's engagement in Paris, they rarely see each other. Alesandra is still on her vacation. Catalina is busy with La' Belle. They decided to meet and catch up on each other's lives. And discuss their upcoming presscon.

"Dara, are you really sure about this presscon?"

"Yes. I'm pretty sure and don't worry about it I'm fine."

"That's not what I mean Dara, I know you'll be fine. What I'm saying is, this is your first time to confront those people and we both know that your not comfortable being around in public."

"Oh' about that. I'm not worried Cata. You'll be there, Nikolai, Chris and my female bodyguard Vanessa. Everyone will be there and I don't mind them. I'm so happy Cata. Don't worry." Alesandra is smiling nowadays and nothing can dampen her spirit.

"Well, what about your relationship with your ex, Matthew. Are you ready if they found out about it? Those people will dig any information they can get as well as the night we dare not to talk about."

"I think I can handle everything and anything they will throw at me. Don't worry about it no one will know. And for Matthew, it's in the past. It's nothing to fear. He's not here and no one knew where he is."

"Really? You're sure about that? Are you ready to face everyone? No panic. No anxiety?"

"Cata, look at me. I'm totally happy. I can handle those stuff. Let's talk about it anyway, when and where are we gonna do that presscon. It should be at a much bigger venue."

"Oh' Dara.. we can move it and re-schedule it for another week if you like.."

"No. Catalina, let's get this over and done with. It's a waste of time if we move the schedule. La' Belle will handle again the presscon and the staff will manage it."

"Oh'. I can see feisty in here..who are you? Where is my friend?" Catalina was shocked. Eyes widened and looking at her as if she has seen three heads. Her fork suspended mid-air.

They look at each other and both laugh.

"Hahahaha!!" They laugh louder. Few of hotel guests eating at the restaurant also, we're looking at them. Wondering if they are gone crazy.

"Anyhow, after the presscon was planning to go to our paradise!! Cata, would you like to come?" Alesandra eyeing her friend. Her excitement shown on her face. She's beaming.

"Really?!! Wow!! I don't think so. I don't want the third wheel party. Hahaha!! You two need it. Just enjoy it." Catalina is smiling. "Besides. Dara, I don't have time for that. Maybe next time, okay?"

"Fine. I might ask Nikolai to find someone for you, perhaps one of his friends, you know.."

"Hey, don't do that. It's not your problem." She narrowed her eyes while pointing a fork towards her.

Alesandra shook her head and smile at Catalina.

"But you can't just sit around and wait for Mr. Nice guy you know."

"Nooo. Uhuh. Who says I'm looking. I don't need distraction as of the moment and I'm not looking for one either. I love being alone and I mean it. I can manage."

"Really, I suggest you go out there and use your feminine wiles. You're a woman, a pretty one. And in case you haven't noticed, every other woman out there is giving you Saint-come hither looks but you."