Part 16-Pregnant!?!

I tested positive.
"OMG! This can't be happening!" I yelled.
To be honest I didn't really I know if I was happy or scared. I guess both. Happy that the wolves will live on. But scared for two reasons. Why am I having a baby when I'm only 15 years old. But most important, who is the father?

Cyrus p.o.v
I was waiting in the Y/n's room on her bed for her to take the pregnancy test.
What if she was pregnant. Would that mean I'm the father or someone else?
But she had been getting sick for a while.
But it could have been flu or some sickness. It could have been maybe her stressed out about me being in a coma and Darius gone. It could have been anything.
I heard Y/n yell and I walked into her bathroom.
"This can't be happening!" She yelled.
"What? Are you pregnant?" I asked.
She showed me the test and it was positive.
"I'm pregnant!" she said sitting down on her bed.
"And is this a good or bad thing?" I asked.
"I don't know. I mean I'm happy but I'm only 15. I don't know who the father is. I can't even afford to buy my own apartment, how could I take care of a baby," She put her head down in her lap and started crying.
"It will be okay. We will handle everything. We will find out who the father is and we will help you pay for the baby. You'll get through this," I said
"Really? You'll help me?" She asked lifting her head up.
"Of course. But right now we have to tell Darius," I said.
"Do we have to? I don't know if I can. He will be so mad," she said.
"But he deserves to know the possibility of him having a child," I said.
"So you do know that we?" she asked.
"Yes, he told me and I read your thoughts. Now come on he won't be mad, trust me," I said
She nodded her head.
We walked into the living room with her arm around my waist leaning into me for support.
"Darius," she said after we sat on the couch.
I sat on one end and she sat on the other.
"Yeah?" He said walking up to her.
"I have something to tell you and please don't be mad," she said starting to cry again.
"Whatever it is I won't be mad, I promise." He said staring into her eyes.
She looked at me and asked do I have to tell him? Should I?
I nodded my head yes.
"Ask me what?" Darius said.
Y/n looked at him then back at me.
"Just read my mind," she said.
"I'm trying not to. I want you to tell me," Darius said.
"I'm....Um..." She looked at me and said, "This is to hard to say. Cyrus, please tell him. I feel like he is going to be mad."
"Fine," I looked at Darius, "Dari, Y/n is pregnant."
His face was blank. He sat down on the couch between us.
"What does this mean?" He said
I expected Y/n to say something so I didn't say anything.
"What does it mean? Who is the father?" Darius said raising his voice.
"See, I knew you would be mad," y/n said and she walked over to me and sat down and hugged me from the side because she was about to cry.
"Wait it's Cyrus isn't it?!" Darius stood up and yelled.
Y/n started to tear up again.
"Darius, my room now!" I yelled standing up.
He sighed and walked into my room.
I followed him and closed the door.
"How could she be pregnant now. We had sex weeks ago and she was raped a week ago too. She would have been pregnant by now. Did you to do it?" He yelled. I saw his face and I knew he read my mind.

"Darius listen. You have to remember she is a werewolf it's different than humans," I said.
He calmed down.
"You're right. I was so stupid. I made her cry. Now she hates me," he said.
"She doesn't hate you," I said.
"I'm gonna go apologize," he said and he opened the door and walked out.
I heard them talking.
"Y/n please forgive me. I didn't know it can take longer for werewolves to get pregnant," Darius said.
"It's okay Dari. I'm just glad you're not mad," she said.
Then all was silent.
It was time to go to bed. I shut the lights off and climbed into bed after I changed into night clothes.
Your p.o.v
After Darius's and I's conversation, I went to bed.
I changed into my night clothes and fell asleep.
I woke up after a nightmare. I don't remember what it was about but it just made me so nervous. I started feeling sick and I sat up.
I knew I felt sick because I was nervous. I got up and went to Cyrus's room. He was sleeping so I went up to him and tapped him.
"Cyrus? Please wake up," I said.
"What's wrong y/n?" Cyrus said in his sleepy voice.
"I had a nightmare and I'm really nervous. I need to have some company if that is alright?" I said smiling.
"Okay, get in," he said lifting up the covers. I climbed in and instantly adapted to his heat.
I closed my eyes. He slipped his arms around my waist but his hands hit my stomach. I flinched.
"Sorry," he said pulling his hands back.
"No, it's fine." I pulled his hands back onto my stomach.
He smiled.
"I really hope I'm the dad," he said.
I didn't say anything.
"Want to go to the doctors tomorrow?" He asked.
"Yes, that would be great," I said having my hands on his that were still on my stomach. We fell asleep in that position.
I woke and he was still sleeping so I grabbed my phone and texted Alexis and Aiyanna in our group chat.
Me-guess what!
Aiyanna-good morning to you too.
Me-Morning. But guess what!
Alexis-What?
Me-I'm pregnant!
Aiyanna-Y/n Y/mn Y/Ln you are not old enough to have a baby! What were you thinking?!!
Me-Sorry, but it's not like I tried to get pregnant! I'm going to the doctor's today.
Alexis-I'm gonna be an auntie! Also, I want to come to the doctors.
Aiyanna-But still, you can't be pregnant. Your only 15, y/n. How are you going to go to school and complete your dreams you always talk about?
Me-Ill figures it out when I know who the father is.
Aiyanna-What the F*ck Y/n! You don't know who the father is! How many guys have you had sex with?
Me-Not as many as you think. Only 5. Dawson, Darius, Mr.Beck😿, and Cyrus.
Alexis-Now I know he's not a virgin.
Me-Oh. Sorry about that.
Alexis-its okay. It lets me know he is a good top. But speaking of Dawson...
Me-Oh here it comes.
Alexis-What does he get out of jail?
Me-soon promise.
Alexis-ok. But who is the 5th person? You only said 4.
Me-i will tell you will the 5th possibility is later.
Alexis-k. Well, I have to go because I got to get ready for your appointment. When is it?
Me-I don't know. Cyrus said he will take me. I'll text you when it's time.
Alexis-k bye love you besties.
Aiyanna-bye love you.
Me-see you in a bit.
Alexis went offline.
Me-Aiyanna are you mad at me?
Aiyanna-I could never stay mad at you. You are my bestie!
Me-k good. But trust me I am really nervous about having this baby.
Aiyanna-You don't have to worry. Me and Alexis will help you, after all, I am going to be an Auntie!
Me-Love you bestie. Now I gtg because I have to wake I'm Cyrus.
Aiyanna- are you in bed with him?
Me-Only because I had a nightmare. But gtg bye.
Aiyanna-bye. But this isn't over!